80s help!

arr haha you just need to get out and have a good rumage.

Im terrible for it, I look in the weirdest places for accessories, clothes ect.

Another thing I always do is if I see somethin in a mag I tear the page out and keep it so I can look for it............I do this with celebrities hairstyles to copy when i go the hairdressers :)

You see we are really different, im not very brave or wild in that way. im very classic dress wise. Im out on friday and i'll be very sophisticated lol or boring! and i dont do rummaging lol xxx

A good one for the girls to look at is the outrageous Cindy Lauper- google image her and be inspired;) xx

Think im wearing a yellow wig?! xx

you either are or you aren't , look in the mirror nutter:p x

oHHH yeah cindy lauper that would be boss!!!!

Im quite classic too at times but love funking it up and goin a bit mad. We have done loads of fancy dress nights over the past year. One of my fave dresses is the purple and black flower dress within my pics. Just nice and simple.

Lol you're funny you! I think she was actually pretty attractive you know x

Lol boss!! So scouse haha xx

INIT! xx

Like her gaz?

Lottie i cant wait! Its either end of april or the beginning of may not sure! I went to leeds a few years ago and it was fab so im soooo excited! xx

Yeah shes strangley sexy:rolleyes: x

As in you were P****d hun? I had a great night it was my friends hen night. We met up with an irish stag party who were great fun...god if only i would've been single:D:p xxx

I can see where youre coming from Gaz in an odd way..bit thin i think! xx

hahahaha sounds great hun, just hope Leeds is as good as it was then! Wonder if the irish stag party will be there again??!!:p xx

When as been single stopped you....naughty naughty girl xx

Back