88 days till my New York wedding and lots to lose

looby lou

:wave_cry: Hi all brides to be! I have 7 stone to lose I know this is impossible to do before my wedding but I need to lose at least 2 and half! I seriously need support and thought I'd use a forum for this I've never been on forums before so hoping to talk to other members for support. I am starting the Euro diet tomorrow I've been on ww and lighter life with no luck so hoping this is going to work!
Please help
Lindsey:girlpower:

euro diet

Hi Annied
The Euro diet has 4 phases phase 1 lasts 2 weeks costing £99.95 - starter pack.
It ahs food replacements with quite a variety then phase 2 youe have 3 packs a day with your own meal you can also have veg and salad in all phases and skimmed milk. Its a bit extreme but if you've ever tried Lighter Life it seems much easier I've looked on other forumss and heard all good stuff about it. Thats about as much as I know they have a web site Eurodiet.com
Lindsey

Hiya Lyndsey, just replied to you on the other thread. Welcome to minimins i think if you're really motivated to stick to it (like having your dress hehe) you'll be able to and that 2 1/2 stone will be off before you know it!!!!! I get married the week after you and have set myself a 100 day target and i'm treating myself with some form of pamper every 10 days, it's my 1st 10 days tomorrow but we went out to bingo tonight as my treat, next is my hair being cut i think and then a false tan and then false nails and just gonna do that to keep me on track. How are the plans coming along?

Back