8's to 7's?

Good morning Lucy. Good luck for weigh-in. I'm sure you haven't done as much damage as you think! Let us know how you get on.

I weighed myself this morning at 7st 5.5lbs...so only 1 pound on since Friday. I was expecting more so I'm happy with that. I stocked up on fruit and veg yesterday so I'll make a super speed soup at the weekend and snack on fruit at work this week x

Wow I would love to be 7.5 im stuck at 8.1 just cannot seem to hit 8 stone it's so frustrating!!

I'm up 1.5lbs after a few naughty days .. Very much deserve the gain surprised I haven't gained more to be honest . Back on the wagon tomorrow *sigh* ..

Sammie that's nothing!

You will be back to nearly in them 7's soon!

I'm still fighting with myself, I'm doing Sw 100% but just having too many syns every day. Gotta sort it out!

Thanks girls ... I have literally had the worst few days been so lazy and unmotivated. I'm embarking on a new cleansing programme very soon... Can't wait to shift some weight and feel better about myself..especially with Xmas approaching!

Are any of you using social media .. .? Not sure if it's allowed to say on here. Would be nice to catch up a bit more often to keep each motivated. X

A wee reminder ladies. Do not post fb links etc in posts. You can add them into your profile under the fb/twitter icon but posting them is against the rules

Starlight

Hope everyone is doing better than me ...

Attachments

• image-1476366332.jpg
    image-1476366332.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Heads just not in it at all!

On the plus side I cooked a mean Thai curry last night, hubby hates my Sw ones so it wasn't Sw friendly but definately a new fav for the house, sometimes a new cooking experience is more important than counting syns! And today I'm batch cooking moussaka, normally it's less than a couple of syns per serving but struggling to find lean lamb mince. Oh dear :/

My heads not in it either so annoyed with myself can't seem to get back into the swing of dieting at the mo ! X
Curry sounds gooood don't tempt me lol x

Lost the 1.5 I gained so I'm just a pound outta target now, that said though, this weekend I'm visiting friends in London and I just know it's gonna be messy!!!!

I've just rejoined, only put on about 3lb from my original 5 stone loss but just wanting to prevent any slippage. Need about 1/2 stone to get into my 7's ...... never been in the 7's!

Hi all I'm glad a thread like this exists
im 5ft1 and currently at 8st9 my target is firstly to get to 8.5 then once I hit that make a og at getting to 7st13
hereshoping

Thank you

Hi snowflake!

Glad to keep this thread alive with a newbie!!!

Well my weekend away was totally lush, met the bridesmaids for my best friends wedding in March and we went dress shopping so it was fab!

I ended up buying a Coast size 8 dress but I need to take it to the sewing shop today as the top doesn't fit me properly, it gapes at the back and makes me look like I have really saggy
boobs and I really only have small ones so it needs looking at! It's lace though so I'm prepared for the worst if it can't be done :(

My scales broke last thurs so I'm no longer a daily weigher! I have no idea of the damage I've done with all the booze, cheese and naughty nibbles I've had! No babysitter weds either so at least I've got some time to sort it out!

X

Weigh in tonight, I did say I might not be able to go but it's best if I just go for it, see where I'm at and try to start a fresh!!!!

Back