8's to 7's?

Morning girls. Why didn't you go to weigh-in lucy? Like you said yourself, it's best to see where your at and then start fresh. Although I don't blame you for not going!...it's getting so cold and dark in the evenings that I just want to get home and into my pj's as soon as I finish work! I was so pleased with myself yesterday, we went for a spontaneous lunchtime meal and I chose the healthier option at the Italian restaurant we went to. I chose pasta arrabiatta, and because the restaurant cooks it fresh in front of you it's easy to see exactly what's gone into it. I think it was probably 7 syns max because of the oil and cheese on top. The only problem is that I didn't have 1/3 super free with it. But I've got loads of fruit at work that needs to be eaten today before the weekend, so hopefully that will make up for it! How are you getting on Sammielouise? xx
Yum I love Italian food sounds lovely well done you for choosing healthy.. I am rubbish at that .. If I go Out for a meal I always give In to temptation lol greedy piggy. I'm up to 8.3 but i think it's because of af as feeling very bloated. Did 2 x walks and gym last week with healthy choices but still weight is not shifting .. Boo :(.

Morning girls. Why didn't you go to weigh-in lucy? Like you said yourself, it's best to see where your at and then start fresh. Although I don't blame you for not going!...it's getting so cold and dark in the evenings that I just want to get home and into my pj's as soon as I finish work!
I was so pleased with myself yesterday, we went for a spontaneous lunchtime meal and I chose the healthier option at the Italian restaurant we went to. I chose pasta arrabiatta, and because the restaurant cooks it fresh in front of you it's easy to see exactly what's gone into it. I think it was probably 7 syns max because of the oil and cheese on top. The only problem is that I didn't have 1/3 super free with it. But I've got loads of fruit at work that needs to be eaten today before the weekend, so hopefully that will make up for it!

How are you getting on Sammielouise? xx

Because i'm just silly really! I've messed around for far too long - if i'm not careful I will be so far out of target that I just won't get back there.

So there's what 4 or 5 weigh in's before Xmas (?) and that means I can attend at least 3 with hubby's shifts starting this wed's.

I've been enjoying salads this weekend so i'm goin to buy some more today and try for a couple of red days as I always feel better after a few days laying off the carbs - Oh and although I went over syns on the whole yesterday I still turned down the 2/3rds eaten massive bag of ettle crisps from hubby so I am trying inside somewhere!!!

Yum I love Italian food sounds lovely well done you for choosing healthy.. I am rubbish at that .. If I go Out for a meal I always give In to temptation lol greedy piggy. I'm up to 8.3 but i think it's because of af as feeling very bloated. Did 2 x walks and gym last week with healthy choices but still weight is not shifting .. Boo :(.

8.3 is still low little miss! I will get there one day lol!

How did the 9 day detox go??

Hmm probably about 8.7 after the weekend I've had lol. I haven't started it yet have had too much on. My bf and I are doing it together in December so hopefully can both feel a bit better for Xmas. Xxx

Right! It's weds so it's weigh day !!!

Haven't been for 3 weeks (I think) so it's face the music time. I'm not sure if I'm staying to group yet, haven't seen hubby since sat as he's been on nights but I'm thinking just sitting there and listening might help, plus I might challenge myself to doing my worst fear..... A food diary!!!!!

I think if I do one I will really be careful not to waste syns on rubbish so I really must do it!

Also, I logged onto Sw the other day and I think I accidentally on purpose lowered my target to 8st down from 8.2, I really didn't think it would let me but it did!

Need to see what I've done!

Still 8.3!! *sigh*
I deserve to be more in fairness I think because I am running round after ruby all day and working my business I seem to be maintaining but I would much rather be losing
X

Yes its over 3 weeks so yes you're right - its not that bad!

I didn't stay to group but I have vowed to do a food diary and my plan is to go next wed's (hopefully with a loss) and stay to group to talk it through in case I can help anyone else who's struggling.

It's mad already all the Crimbo stuff there to tempt us! Doing a diary really makes me question having things as I really don't want to lie about anything! Even turned down a glass of wine last night, opted for water so i'm well chuffed with myself, even turned down a nutella type chocolate biscuit as clients house, determined!!!

Having one last attempt at losing weight before crimbo and set myself a 2lb loss mini target at class last night after yet another gain,

Officially up to 8st 9.5 and I bet I can't even fit in my skinnies if I tried!

As you can see 3weeks later the struggle was given up...and the weight piled on...started again yesterday and so far so good ...no major fails yesterday though mdid get hungry in the evening and attacked bananas and muller lights like food was going to be rationed....hoping things settle down today and the hunger pangs are less

I have to leave this thread as i am a complete failure and have regained a stone...but i hope to be back here soon trying to get back down...wish me luck

You shouldn't leave the thread .. We all go through ups and downs..perfectly normal. if you still want to get to your goal then you should definitely stay! :D xxx

You shouldn't leave the thread .. We all go through ups and downs..perfectly normal. if you still want to get to your goal then you should definitely stay! :D xxx

thx hun....im back in the 8,s now just ....long way to go to het down

I might be leaving this thread!!!! I'm nearing the 9's again!

Hopefully you'll all still have me as I will be back in the zone once I'm back from visiting family this New Years, it's also my birthday on sun so hopefully I won't go too bonkers!

Back