8's to 7's?

Sounds a plan!

I'm convinced that since I stopped weighing at home that I've gone off track... My scales broke about 2 months ago and I used to track my weight at home as well as class.

Yes definitely, I had been avoiding the scales over Xmas and decided it was time to face up to it!
Can't wait to get rid of this horrible bloated feeling my face has blown up lol

It's definately mainly in my face too!

Up to visit family today for 2 nights then this weekend I'm starting fresh on the new plan!

Back from three days of white bread (don't really even like it!) lots of booze and treats.

Back on plan today, trying one of the new plan I think! Anyway just had a lovely sw brunch, lots of free food and lots of speed, more protein than carbs so I think that's right!

Off for a run at 1.30, the girl wanted to run 10k which I'm no where near able to do but I will try fir at least 3 or 4 miles!

How's everyone else?

Wow well done you for the run after I finish my nine day programme I'm going to get back in the gym .
I've also indulged ways to much over Xmas.
Feel so unfit even though I'm lighter than I've been for a while now 7.13 thanks to the programme I'm following but i am super untoned and my body fat is the highest it's been on a long time so I really need to work on doing some exercise,.
I will be visit my uncles gym for some HIT training which is amazing for weight loss if you haven't tried it.

Oh it was hard going I can tell ya! My right knee now won't let me put much weight on it so I know I've overdone it !

Hi Hun
Gosh I would kill to be 7.3 right now !!
My weight has crept back up to 8.3 and I am not happy!!
We've been having lots of naughty treats and so it is completely deserved however I have a spa weekend hen do in just under three weeks so I must get some weight off else I am going to look like a beached whale in my swimming costume lol!
Then im bridesmaid in the first week of April I would be ecstatic if I could get to 7.7 by then but I can't see it happening .
I can relate to your house problems .. My partner and I had to save up like mad people when I fell pregnant with my little girl as we were living in a one bed flat .. We incredibly managed to get the deposit together but it was tough .. Worth it to have our own place though! Even if you do have to live like hermits while you save haha!
I actually might have something that might be of interest to you if you want to pm me ? Cxxx

Hi girls newbie here, well kind of. think it's been well over a yr since I last posted. I see Lucylu is still knocking around ;o) hope u still remember me. I'm Carmen aged 40 yrs, married with 5 kids ranging in age from 19 down to 4 next wk. I've been doing SW on/off for yrs. U know what it's like, u do really well, get complacent then bam! On goes a stone :eek:( I could kick myself cause last yr I went from 9st to 8.1 from January to April. For the 1st time in yrs I wore a bikini :eek:) anyway the weight crept back on again after oct & in the new yr I weighed 8st 10.8. I've been really struggling to lose this time & was 8st 9.2 last thurs. I've decided to do red days to see if that gets things moving. My goal weight this time is 7.12. The girls were great for motivation on here last time so hopefully u can all spur me on again :eek:) when is everyone's weigh day?

Welcome Hun :)
Im awful I'm a scale hopper I weigh in almost every day lol
But I'm trying SW from today and just going to weigh in once a week.
I'm 8.3 at the moment my goal is 7.7 xxx

Yes i'm still here knocking around lol!

Afraid my chances of seeing the 7's is long gone as i'm 7 weeks pregnant!

Will still subscribe as I will want to hear all about you guys getting into the 7's and enjoying it!

Hopefully one day, you never know, I might get there too!!!

Thanks for the welcome Sammie. I'm murder for jumping on the scales all the time. Some days I think yay! & others I'm like urghh why did I do that? Like when you've been good yet you've gained. Today was good though cause I'm down from 8st 9.2 on thurs to 8st 7.8 today. I did a couple of red days so they seem to be the way forward.
Lucylu huge congrats on your pregnancy hun. Are you still gonna do the plan for damage limitation? I've heard it's safe to carry on but just have more healthy extra's.

I'm trying too yes, I reset my target from 8st 2 to 8st 9 last week but I still have to lose that measly half to be in target (currently 8st 9.5), I know it's only a half but finding it hard as my belly and boobs are changing daily!

Just want to be in target, not care about gaining the next three pounds still being in target and then announce I'm pregnant after the first scan :)

We had earmarked this year as my son Starts school so ideally March would of been the time to start but we decided to try in jan and it just happened so quickly!

Feeling rubbish, either nausea or headaches so I'm feeling down a bit :(

I had a bad weekend but been back on plan since Monday . I'm weighing in on Saturday as star week has just arrived *the joys*
Hope your all well x

Here's mine

http://www.minimins.com/pregnancy-without-pounds/325178-sammies-mummy-weight-watching-diary.html

I need to get it moved as I am not pregnant anymore lol.

I'm 8.4 at the moment and pretty annoyed at myself about it - I have zero motivation :(

I struggle to get the to gym with working part time , doing my home based business and looking after my ten month old and my appetite has gone mad wild !

Going to try give weight watchers a go when I have a bit more money hoping going to a group will give me some motivation.

How are you all?x

Back