8's to 7's?

Welcome :) I'm 5.2 so and hoping to get to 8 stone! Fingers crossed. Never thought I would see the scales say 8.7 but they have so anything is possible!

I use to be 7.10 when I was 18

FFs I did it again! Saw a lovely 8st 0 1/4 on fri, and after that it all went so so wrong!

A planned one day off turned into 3 and I weighed 8 st 5 3/4 this morning.

Praying for a miracle now I'm ack on plan for weds weigh in! Even if I'm top of target, although being out would only spur me on to have a fab week.

I haven't been able to post in a little while. I weighed myself yesterday I was 8st 8 but today I'm 8st 10 again so it's the fluctuation I guess. Will weigh officially on Sunday. I'd like to be at 8st 5 by the end of June. So that's 5lb in about 3 weeks really, for me to be happy with it!

Not sure if I can do that with slimming world but I'll try. I am a sloooow loser!

FFs I did it again! Saw a lovely 8st 0 1/4 on fri, and after that it all went so so wrong!

A planned one day off turned into 3 and I weighed 8 st 5 3/4 this morning.

Praying for a miracle now I'm ack on plan for weds weigh in! Even if I'm top of target, although being out would only spur me on to have a fab week.

Finger's crossed for you Lucy,for your weigh in.

Haven't posted here for a while, just catching up reading your posts and I can so relate to your frustrations lol. Vicki1981 - you are exactly where I am right now and I also used to be 7st 10lb when I was 21. Are you just doing SW Extra Easy? I find that plan a little lenient for me tog et the losses I want so do my own stricter version along with exercise xx

Maybe this week will be when you see the 7's!

6 weeks until my holiday to Newquay so I'm determined to see 7st 13 for that, 4.5lbs to go though and at target it's hard to lose!

No I have'nt.Our consultant pushes the ee plan.So I don't know anything about the red or green plans.I must see if I can find out more information abouts these plans.Are you on the red plan?If you are do you find it easier or harder than the ee?

I'm on red, have been for for a few weeks, I find I'm much less bloated especially as I'm having no carbs in the evening. There's a thread on here which I post in, otherwise ask your consultant, the plan also should be in your pack. I love having the extra healthy extras personally! X

Hi there!

Afraid this thread never really got going but I'm still lurking!

I just can't get in the 7s but I'm my own worst enemy at sabotage!

I'd say I stick to plan 75% and as I'm at target I fluctuate but really last time I weighed two weeks ago I was 8st 4.5 but the lowest I can go is 7.13 which I was really hoping to do by my hols 1st sept!

Could do with a kick up the bum really!

Back