8's to 7's?

Hey!

Went to class and put 1.5 on, not bad for not going for 4 weeks!

So I'm now 1lb over target and trying to lose it ;)

I fitted into a size 6 dress,yesterday so happy

Ok so it's not a Disaster but it needs work!!!

8st 6.5, I usually get 8.6-8.7 after a bad weekend so that's ok.

Just waiting for family to go and then I'm cooking a Sw break all for meeeeee!! They have had white toast, lots of butter and I'm starving!

Just weighed in I'm pleasantly surprised considering how much of a pig I've been - 8.3 !
I always stern to get stuck around this mark though so fingers crossed I can shift some of it .
Lucy that's not a bad gain at all it will soon come off I'm sure and I bet you had a great weekend with the fam so worth it :)
X

I'm just terrible!

I can't get back on the wagon so I booked three weeks holiday and didn't go last night.

Scales yesterday still said 8st 6 1/2, doubt it'll be that today after yesterday though!

Going to try something today..... Well this morning..... Put a bikini on, I will be wearing them everyday from Monday and I've got until then to do one of two things.... Eat right and see a difference in my bloated tummy OR see it bigger! Go figure lucy!!!!!!!

It's so hard getting back on track once you fall off the wagon .. I don't know about you guys but I'm an all or nothing kinda girl so I'm either eating really well or really bad nothing in between lol.
I'm scared as I have a busy weekend and am going to find it difficult to get back on track .. I'm doing ok at the moment aswel so really don't want to spoil it.
Opal I'm sure if you face the music and jump on the scales it will help motivate you plus you never know you might be surprised and not gained much at all xx

Yes, it's very difficult when you feel like you have "ruined" everything. What I do is just draw a line under it all, don't think about how much weight you've gained, it's done now and start over. You've proved you can lose weight successfully it so it's just a matter of losing a little bit more. You are still a good weight for your height so there is no rush to lose the weight fast.

I know exactly how you feel, I am also close to my goal weight and I have been a little stagnant over the last few weeks and even put on a pound of actual fat at the weekend eek, it was carnage eating everything in sight. So, this week I'm putting the diet hat back on and I'm just accepting that I'll have a few more weeks than I thought and all is fine.

8st 5 1/2 so down a pound this morning, I feel rubbish though, time of the month must be looming. Saying that, I'd rather it today than on holiday next week!

Hello ladies, hope you don't mind me joining here. At 4ft 11 and the scales reading 8st 5 first thing, but anything up to 8st 9 by the end of the day, I have realised that I am still unhappy with my weight. My size 10 and getting a little tight and I still am looking into the wardrobe and finding nothing I like. So time to do something about it. I have set myself little goals. The first will be to get down to my goal weight of 8st 4 at my 7:00 weigh in at group. Then I would like to get to the lower end of my goal, which would be 8st 1. I will go from there and see how o feel. Been super good for the last 2 days, going to weigh in tonight and joining some exercise classes next week. Feeling good about this - been along time coming tho. How is everyone else getting on

Hey kpnutt - you'll get there in no time with such a small amount to lose! You're doing the right thing and sorting it out before you suddenly realise that you have a lot more to lose!

I joined a group last Saturday to lose my summer holiday gain of 10.5lbs. I've had a good week apart from munching half a large share bag of peanut M&Ms!!! I was so annoyed with myself!! But I drew a line and got back on it again :)

I've made some lovely recipes this week... syn free pad thai, syn free califlower rice, syn free minestrone soup, syn free turkey chilli and a chicken curry last night which was 2.5 syns for the mayflower curry sauce and just like something from the chinese. Yum yum!

Struggling not being able to exercise this week as have had vertigo for the last 2 weeks so my usual spin/body pump classes and runs have had to take a back seat and I feel anxious that I'm going to get unfit again!!

We are crazy people!! xx

Thanks opal_lily, I hope you are feeling better soon. I know it doesn't seem much to lose, but by the end of the day my weight is around 8st 10 - way over my target. So today was a good one, I have been on plan all day and really enjoyed my homemade kabab meat, salad and chips for dinner. Even took the little one to the park for a run around. I seem to stick to plan when I know my meals for the day, so need to make sure I keep doing that. I did decide to wait till next week to weigh in at group. Really need to loose a few pounds before next Thursday

Hello ladies, hope you don't mind me joining here. At 4ft 11 and the scales reading 8st 5 first thing, but anything up to 8st 9 by the end of the day, I have realised that I am still unhappy with my weight. My size 10 and getting a little tight and I still am looking into the wardrobe and finding nothing I like. So time to do something about it. I have set myself little goals. The first will be to get down to my goal weight of 8st 4 at my 7:00 weigh in at group. Then I would like to get to the lower end of my goal, which would be 8st 1. I will go from there and see how o feel. Been super good for the last 2 days, going to weigh in tonight and joining some exercise classes next week. Feeling good about this - been along time coming tho. How is everyone else getting on

Hi Hun welcome :)
Another petite lady in the club lol.. I am also 4.11
Like opal said you don't have too much to lose so I'm sure you will get there soon :)
I've had a week or so off plan so been too scared to go near the scales but weighed in last night at 8.4 ..
Really want to get down to 8 and then eventually 7.7 but I'm not in any rush my little girl is only 5 months old so I'm pleased that I am making progress even if very very slowly!

Hi Girls - I'm back from hols and i've stepped on the scales............. 8st 9 3/4....YIKES!!!!!

First day on plan today, I'm off shopping shortly as i'm making speed soup for work next week, I actually love the stuff so its more about a cheap meal rather than expecting miracles...It does tmi alert - Get me going - Shall we say ;)

So, I'm well pleased to read that we have a new shorty in the group! Really need this thread to keep me going so welcome kpnutt!!! I also am only 4ft 11 and my lowest target weight is 7.13 and i've never got to too it - Once I went 1lb under target currently set at 8.2 at class and I really started to like the way I looked. Secretly I would love to be high 7's all the time as at 8stone my legs are still real big.

On hols I just found myself comparing myself to other short girls asking hubby all the time...Do mine look like that? He got a bit fed up in the end I think! Whoops!

So...Mission starts today!!!!

I weigh in on wed's and last time I weighed I was 1lb over top of target so 8st 6. If I weighed tonight I think I would be another 5lbs on so i've got fri-wed's to be as good as gold!

I'm still going to have my syns though, just day 1 starts today!!!

Lets do this little ones lol!!!!!

Sammielouise071- wow 8.4 with a 5 month old. I think I was just under 10 Stone when I son was that old. You are doing so well. I am sure you will be where you want to be in no time at all. Lucylu79 - That's still a good weight as you have just come back off holiday. You will probley lose a few lbs quickly in the next few days alone. I too felt a lot more happy with myself at that weight too. Will aim for high 7's too and take it from there. I would love to see this thread take off too. Will be on here regularly to see how everyone is getting on

Back