8's to 7's?

Oh how I'd love to be under 8 stone!

I remember a good while back last year seeing 7.13 3/4 before a weekend away with hubs, I must of been super good to see that number!

What's your weaknesses girls?

Mines the dreaded booze :(

My biggest weakness is anything sweet. Not the best when I have a 6 and 2 year old. Am so proud of myself today as I brought them both a doughnut and some choccy mouse to dip it in and I managed not to cave in. Today I had an apple for breakfast, ham, cottage cheese and a cheese mugshot - syned for lunch and sw chicken dinner - roast potatoes, carrots, mushy peas, roast parsnips, broccoli, gravy- syned and of course chicken. Lunch wasn't great cause my son really wanted to go to the park, so I just grabbed something quick. I also had Mint Muller light and my porridge oats for pudding. How is everyone's day been. Also what is your motivation to keep on going,?

Oh yes the dreaded "I've blown one meal, might as well blow the rest of the day"

My leader has the best saying about this.... She has 20 fresh flowers and 1 rotten one representing 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 teas. She says that just because 1 flower has gone bad it doesn't mean you would throw the rest of the bunch away, so true :)

I think that's a good way to look at it lucy :)

I've been bad today I'm not gonna even try to diet this weekend as I have too much going on.

Will get myself back in the gym Monday

X

Still 8st 9 3/4, don't know why I was expecting anything less but we live in hope!

Was really good yesterday until I realised hubby was giving me full fat coke instead of diet, grrrrr, dam you Pepsi, I didn't taste the difference as I normally am a coke zero or diet gal :(

Oh no Lucy! That sounds like something my boyfriend would do without thinking! Just try not to think anymore about it lol. I like what your consultant says about the flowers :) that's a good way of thinking about it! I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2 1/4 lbs since Tuesday! I'm super happy because that means I've lost half a stone in just under 6 weeks and almost a stone since I first started in April. It also means that I've reached my second goal (in my signature) and this is the least I've weighed in about 4 1/2 years. I hope everyone has a good weekend on plan! I've been on plan so far today, but dinner at my boyfriend's parents tonight and a meal tomorrow for our anniversary could be a slippery slope...

Well done! I can't see your stats I'm afraid though (ipad)

Do I've realised although I'm being an angel food wise I'm simply going over syns each day with alcohol, I've got a problem I think! We never used to drink in the week but it's a slippery slope once your used to it.

Truth is we can't afford it but mainly because I've been waiting for sept to come all year as we officially are not preventing another little nipper happening. I did want to be at my lowest weight but I can still lose weight IF it did happen as quick as our first one ;)

So that's me, I'm on a mission to cut back on alcohol for two reasons, one a little bit exciting :)

Thanks Sammi,

I'm defo ready, been sorting out finances today as I only had 6 months off first time around and I kind of regretted it so I'm aiming for 9 this time.

Kind of also looking forward to going to class being preggers as I really don't remember caring about my weight first time - hence the 4 stone gain!

I'm dreading going back to work boo :(
The only good thing is I know being at work will help me with my weight as I'm not pigging out all day lol.
I followed SW loosely through my pregnancy with ruby and only gained 1 and a half stone so would defo recommend It although the main thing is you are happy and healthy :) I still ate lots of chocolate and treats when I needed energy lol xx

See I did nothing, got married at 9st and pregnant at 9st 10 so already a stone heavier than me now,

We just eat crap solid hubs and I, even he gained and I've said no way is it happening again. My best friends just got engaged and I'm delighted to be maid of honour, at the moment she's looking at April do I could be heavily pregnant! I need to keep the pounds down!!!

Hi girlies!!!

Positive Pants are firmly pulled up today!

Ok, so my scales still say 8st 9 3/4 but thats fine. I deserve it after all!

Weigh in tomorrow night at class so i've done my best...I'm back on plan, already planned a perfect first week starting thurs and so it shall really begin then.

I have also been for my first run in months tonight....Not too shabby - 2.5 miles of running without stopping and a half a mile of speed walking to cool down :)

Wow well done you on the running! I've eaten a cupcake today..whoops.. Other than that not too bad though. Will weigh in tomorrow x

Weighed in this morn at 8.2 .. This was with no clothes and before breakfast lol so cheating slightly I'm guessing 8.3 is more accurate but hey ho that's my 2lb gain gone in a few days .. Really can't rave enough about weight watchers at the mo just seems to be the one diet that works for me .

Back