8's to 7's?

Right side of the half stone mark now

Wow go you lucy ! Fab loss.
I am 2lbs down currently 8.1.. Have been so busy with my new business venture have hardly had time to eat lol.
Can't wait to get to the 7s woohoo! Xx

Thanks both!

opal, I think most of it was loosing the holiday bloat..I gained 4.5lbs last week so only half to get back to where I was.

I do really think that 1 fast day helped me though!

Was going to do one today but i'm not organised enough. Next mon or tues though!

Urgggg..... Not looking forward to the scales tomorrow, wedding yesterday, suffering today and scoffing anything naughty to try and feel better!

Hubby wants Chinese tonight......it ain't gonna be pretty!

Me too, its been hard especially as i'm experiencing a second day mini hangover ;)

Just cooking a roast dinner so i've written down all the cals and will work out as I plate it out. My aim is to have a small piece of chicken, maybe half a potato and a load of veg to fill me up, no gravy though! I've got 320 cals left so it should be a lovely tea. I just cant wait for 7 oclock when I can hopefully sit down to eat it!!!

Hi ladies, sorry not been on for a while. I have recently been upping my exercise over the last week. But I have been soooo hungry and not been making good food decisions. So today is a fresh start. Was 8.6 yesterday morning - not very good! so I will weigh in again next monday. Hoping for at least a 2lb loss. How is everyone getting on?

I've really upped my exercise this week! But I find it slows down my weight loss.

So far I've done;
Sat - spin class after SW class
Sun - 10 mile walk
Mon - spin class

I'm planning;
Tues - either 3 mile walk or run tonight
Wed - spin class in the morning
Thurs - 5k run
Fri - rest or maybe a walk/maybe a spin class in the morning depending how I feel!

I was a bit naughty on Sat night (cake and wine/gin) and Sun (entire big bag of kettles crisps, indian takeaway of dhansak, boiled rice and 1/2 peshwari naan) :eek:
But hoping with a fast day yesterday and on thurs and being 100% Sw in between, I can pull it back :)

Scales were kinder to me this morning - down to 8st 7 so down 2 1/4lbs since yesterday.

Not sure if I can pull a loss out of the bag this week at Wed's night class but if I could get a sts I'd be happy.

Just not sure its going to happen by tomorrow!

I actually found it easier than I thought but personally it gets harder from the moment I eat so really I try not to eat until as long as possible until lunch. I made abatch of slimming world friendly veggie soup and portioned it out into 100cal soups so I got about 7 days worth. Its lovely but yes I would probably eat more of it it I wern't fasting!

That usually leaves me with 300 - 400 cals for tea but last night (only my second go) I must of eaten too much fruit and was only left with 220, that was hard to try and have a roast dinner with!

personally I think a soup for lunch and salad for tea is the easiest way for me to a fast day

Back