8th Weigh In!!

tracy - im sure you will look great -youve done so well, such an inspiration! - also at least if your sober theres not much chance of those terrible drunk pictures with ur dress round your waist! lol x

hahahaha very good point jen lol xxx A least i would look slimmer now though with the dress round my waist hahah x

Pineapple honey!! Have you done your sit ups???!!! xx

ermmmmmm, nope not yet! i was workign late last night and I know I know its a blinking excuse!! PROMISE to start tonight, I'll try 15 and build up. Do those roller things work? I am sure there is one somewhere at home!!
x

I used to use one of those yeah give it a go hun x

hey pineapple - I keep putting off doing those sit ups too. I will start tonight too - deal? 15? Is it in the morning too?

:)

Yep morning too xx

I used to do loads Lillie before i had Millie and havet since until about 3 days ago! Yes i can tell a difference already i can feel the tension in my muscles already. They really do work honestly and quicker than you would think. You joing us hun?!! xxx

Aww thankyou Lillie thats really nice, she is a beautiful litle girl so i guess i picked a good name! I'll do my crunches now too hun lol xx

As many as you can hun! Painful eh? lol. How many children do you have hun? xx

awwwwwwwww millie and lillie we just need a billie xx

Hey lillie - glad you are joining us :) Tracy hope this isn't going to be too painful! :)

Nah course not no problem Daisy!! Say goodbye to the flab! lol Joining us garry?!! xx

I do my rowing machine for 30 mins a day at the mo, that floats my boat xx

Okidoki fair enough xx

But if you wanna join me for some press ups;) x

Now that sounds more like it! Sorry guys ive changed my plan lol xx

Back