98 DAY CHALLENGE

And you will reach that goal jools.. i know you will.. your doing great! :D

Well i feel better this morning :D so back to ssing for me today.. i am feeling a bit down with myself for wasting so much time messing about with this diet.. my wedding ticker is actually scaring me! :eek:

I realy havent got long.. need my final measurments for my dress mid August! :eek:

I HAVE TO DO THIS!!!
Hope your all ok... :)

Morning sweetie

Great news that you are feeling better!

I behaved myself last night .. I knew I would once I had got rid of those demons out of my head!

xx

:hug99:Glad you're feeling better Donnamarie :)

Hope you manage to not feel so bad about what happened, dust yourself off and begin again! It isn't like you could help getting a poorly tummy.

Aww thanks bex :)

Im more fed about about the past 2 weeks than i am about getting ill hun, i mean overall.

How you doing hun?

Hahahahahaahah!!

Yea know what you mean about the 2 week thing, but its in the past now and no point dwelling :)

Hows it going today? Have you actually restarted?

I'm doing great ta babe, on day 2 of restart and feeling a bit headachey and sick so hoping that'll pass soon. Thats the worst bit, I can handle the hunger but the sickness gets me :(

We can do this, just picture yourself in your gorgeous dress in October ;)

x x x x

keep going Donnamarie-some good weight loss will happen before the wedding. I had nibbly bits last night but I have been putting all my calories on weightloss resources website. So when I can't sole source I try to keep the nibbly bits down. Pricey after paying for my Cambridge, but I hope will be worth it. I too am fed up with messing about, although this thread is helping me!

gulp ..... its taken me 10 weeks altogether hun but it could have taken me about 5 because I stayed the same weight for 4 weeks and I gained on 1 week.

xx

Hahahahahaahah!!

Yea know what you mean about the 2 week thing, but its in the past now and no point dwelling :)

Hows it going today? Have you actually restarted?

I'm doing great ta babe, on day 2 of restart and feeling a bit headachey and sick so hoping that'll pass soon. Thats the worst bit, I can handle the hunger but the sickness gets me :(

We can do this, just picture yourself in your gorgeous dress in October ;)

x x x x
Hiya again bex :)
Yes i restarted again today.. so far so good feeling great to be back on it! :D
Just about to make a jelly so if i wanna eat i got something made, cause night times are the hardest for me!
Well done for making it to day2 hun, restarts are the hardest :( and yes you know that'll pass in no time :)
Thats just it i cant picture myself thinner.... :rolleyes:
Probley cause i still feel like i'll never be thinner! :(

Jools, how long did it take you to get that 21 pounds off?
Hiya lisa hun :)
It actually took me just 3 weeks to get 21lbs off :eek:
Then it all went wrong :(
My 1st weigh in was - 17lbs 2nd - 3lbs 3rd - 1lbs and that 3rd week i'd cheated/eaten :mad:

lol believe it!

My day has been fine so far thanks. 3 shakes and 2 litres down. Quorn fillets with cauliflower and brocolli at 6.30 and then Im done for the day I think!

xx

Back