A bit late to the game

Well done PK! 4lbs is great, you must be really pleased :) It's great to get a boost like that isn't it? It makes the weeks when you struggle to lose a pound a bit easier to handle :)

well done on your 4lbs!!! and getting to your 4 stone mark!!
wow cant wait till i get there.... (puts down choccie bar and heads for the sin bin!!!) lol

you are doing fab!!!

what are you eating, and is the exercise your doing just walking?

Hey Kes, the exercise is just the walking

Food is a bit variable because although I can control my brekkie and lunch i don't have much of a say over my dinner.

Branflakes for breakfast, lunch is normally weight watchers soup, 2 rounds of brown bread and a shape yoghurt.

Snacks - mid morning is a packet of snack a jacks, mid afternoon is fruit and an alpen light bar.

Dinner is really anything from pork chops, chilli, stew to sausages and chips. Although i will point out that it's butcher bought sausages and homemade chips.

I'm feeling just a bit annoyed today, although it's probably TOTM. :(

I've had far too many phone calls at work were my colleagues haven't done something they ought to and of course I have to clear it up and apologise. :mad:

I can fit into size 18 tracky bottoms (huzzah!) but all the ones I have are too long, which would't be so much of an issue but our lane is quite muddy at the moment. and it seems impossible to get short ones (I mean I'm a 28inch inside leg) :sigh:

My mum seems to be back on the ciggies after a couple of years off them and thinks she's hiding it from me. I think she imagines that because she has no sense of smell that no one else does either.

Also I we (mum, me, brother and some friends) go to a pub quiz every thursday. Every so often there's a quiz on the same day at a different pub that my dad frequents so we go there. One of my friends is a bit tight and rarely buys around, which is annoying my mum because I dad ends up buying at least 2. So she's always saying that she's not going to invite the rest next time. Which is fine, whatever, i don't really care, the usual quiz master gets a bit grumpy if we miss a week.
I get a text from one of the others asking if there's a quiz at this place tomorrow because she bumped into my SiL and she mentioned it. So my mum claims she thought I was there when my dad said but i think it was a totally failed attempt at subterfuge. :rolleyes:

So yeah, total grumpy cow :p

Oh yeah and I really hate my boobs at the minute. Since I'm losing weight I think it's more obvious how disporportionately large they are and I can't get a bra to fit properly. and I'm sick of wasting money on them.

Honestly I hope get my BMI down to uh 29 I think it is so I can get referred for a reduction. If I have to pay for it myself I will.

Sorry for all the ranting :(

Rant away, my friend, that's what we're here for and we all have bad days or even weeks! As for the boobs, just think how much weight you could lose in one day once you have your reduction done! I'm right with you on the bra issue, any I can get to fit me, scrub that it's not even the fit it's the shape and support, cost an absolute fortune and they're grey in 2 washes and look like nothing. Chin up and keep marching on, you're doing such a great job.

KB x

Thank you Kitty!! Sometimes you just feel better letting it all out you know

Not quite as frustrated

I think I'm going to be over limits food wise. But hey ho.

Argh! Disaster! I've put on 2lbs! :(

I was really bad last night too. Was at my brothers with a couple of friends and I had a pizza (I did go for a veggie, thin crust for what it's worth), although the handful of potato wedges, 2 mini packets of mini cheddars, handful of tangfastics, and peanuts were probably what the did the damage.:break_diet:

I'm not sensible when I'm drinking (v &dc).

Also it snowed (yay!) so I'm going to try and get out for a walk but not the extended one I was planning for.

My next doctors appointment is on 1st March - I'll hopefully have lost another 1lb by then which would mean 1/2 a stone in 2 months. (on the more positive side)

Oh dear, PK but try not to worry wel all have our off weeks. I ate everything in this house yesterday, it was my son's birthday and I decided to allow myself a total day off. I am suffering today, obviously had the pills in my system still, but at least it's 6 days to weigh in so I have time to undo the damage. I'm sure your 2 lbs will come off as quickly as it has gone on, lots of snow here too, enjoy your walk!

KB x

My feet got wet, my coat was soaked through and I was cold but nothing makes you smile like walking through a lovely patch of virgin snow :D

I polished off a bag of liquorice twists last night. Only bought them on Saturday as I'd read that liquorice can help with constipation (not so much btw).

Feeling a bit guilty now. it was back to old habits on pre June last year :(.

Honestly putting on is such a mental set back sometimes

chin up love.....
im sure you can get back on track!!!

mix some prunes with some dried raisins and apricots and cook them up and have that with some natural fat free yoghurt and that will help!!
lentils are good for that too....

I guess the lesson is not to have sweets in the house. I really can't trust myself!
I was thinking about getting some dried prunes :)

Also someone at work complimented me on my weight loss which gave me a boost and i've been out for my walk (in the freezing cold!) so feeling a bit more positive now!

Not a bad week over all. Aside from the liquorice twist incidence on Monday.

Tuesday I got to have quorn sausages instead of ordinary ones, Wednesday was Stew, Thursday a Gammon Steak, Friday Lemon Pepper quorn escalopes, yesterday my mum had a tagine sauce and put some quorn pieces in it. Tonight it's roast chicken.

I'm only going to have managed 5 days out walking this week however yesterday and today I've extended the walk a little bit.

So the important bit of this post.....16.7lbs! A loss of 3lbs from last week (I'd put on 2 so it's probably more like 1lb but who cares?).

Which means I've managed to meet my mini target! Wohoo!

Dancey smiley for me! :0chacha:

Just back from my walk and a complete stranger said "can I just say you're doing really well". She must see me walking round the park :D

I've also got my doctors appointment tomorrow and I reckon I've lost about a kilo from my last one. (His scales seem to be about 7lbs lighter than mine!). So fingers crossed for that

Good luck with the doctor, and well done on the compliment! Makes it all worthwhile... I am just back from 1 1/2 hour hike along the shore so feeling very proud. :D

I'm sure the view was worth it though :)

Back