A bit late to the game

So according to the doctors scales I'm 102kg (which would be 16st). For some reason they weigh me 7lbs lighter than my own.

So it matches with what I thought.

Anyway he was pleased and I got my repeat :)

I only have to go every 2 months now :)

well done...
you are getting there!!!
hope you are ok!

Hey Kes!

Thank you :) Although start of the week is always a bad time to ask if I'm okay cause we're always busy at work! :p and I'm on fresh claims this week, which I hate hate hate :(

But in the general scheme of things, doing well :). Hope it's going good for you!!

No walk for me tonight.

I've had real problems with my trainers since I got them with them rubbing my heels but I was reluctant to buy a new pair since they weren't that old and I figured it was down to me losing weight.

However I've started putting some plasters around the heels to ease the problem but the plaster curled up and started rubbing the side of my heel- which is just raw now. I have it plastered, the heel of the trainer replastered but it's sore :(

So I'm conceding defeat and buying a new pair of trainers.

and my new trainers are a bit too big for me *sigh*

also TOTM. So I think I'm either going to put on a lb or 2 or (hopefully) STS. Although I won't let it bother me.

If you go to boots you can get a sticky padded heel insert that will stop the trainer rubbing - or maybe just put another pair of socks on to make them fit better!

Take them back PK! Well fitting trainers are essential for good exercise. Good luck this week...

KB x

I think that, like the rest of me, my feet are just oddly sized (ie a 5 1/2) so I've ordered some proper running shoes from the addidas website which I can use for my walking and keep these ones for my daily use.

If you go to boots you can get a sticky padded heel insert that will stop the trainer rubbing - or maybe just put another pair of socks on to make them fit better!

Got those and some nice thick socks on!

I've actually managed to lose a 1lb this week. Which I wasn't expecting so :D

Well done on the loss, PK and with less exercise too. Good luck with the trainer hunt, I hate buying new ones cos it takes me so long to break them in properly.

KB x

Well it was only 1 day without excerise really ;).

Although the new trainers, even with the heel thingies have still managed to give me a blister.

I hate shoes :(
I hate bras
I hate jeans

Why is it so damn difficult to get stuff to fit properly?! and I don't think it's just because I'm fat.

Actually why do I have to be so weirdly shaped that I don't conform to the size that clothes makers size by

I blame my parents.

(and yes I have been drinking)

I blame my parents too! For whatever my gripe is currently... It's bound to be their fault some way or another. And nothing fits me either and I don't think I'm that much of a weird shape, and I'm sure you aren't either, but clothes are! And yes, I have been drinking too...

Wahey! We're alchos!

Although it should really be exercise :p

Today not a good food day

burger, chips and beans for dinner and abig slice of chocolate cake to round it off :rolleyes:. And no walk today (to let my heels heal)

In the mean time I'm being punished for some locally made jalfrezi sauce which I had on some quorn pieces on Saturday. Must've been really oily

Blah

I've taken the non slip things out so I'll see how I go!

Much better with the proper trainers for walking. They do feel a little tight but i know they're going to stretch a bit.

and in a few minutes I'm going to go out for a walk which means I've got my 6 days walking in

Unfortunately I spent most of this week with the tango effect. My evening meals weren't really fat unfriendly so it's not much of a surprise when I find that I've pretty much stayed the same :sigh:

16st 6lbs (although last week it was 16st 6lbs and a 1/4) so I suppose I could take it as a small loss. ;)

I also think that I might be a bit bunged up (if you catch my meaning). So I'm not going to get disheartened.

Onwards & downwards!!

Back