A bit late to the game

You know what I'm going to say, PK! Maybe after you "pay a visit" and "have a good sit down" the world will be a whole lighter place... You have lost, 1/4 pound, every little helps and you are doing so well. We can do this. We ARE doing it. well done on the walking too.

KB x

We are KB!! and at least I'm healthier on the inside ;)

Was out for lunch today and I resisted dessert!

Yay!

Although lunch was risotto :p

Well not a bad week over all.

Managed to lose 1lb, although I was really hoping for 2lbs. In saying that, I was worried I'd STS because my daily weighins weren't that great (higher than last week)

I've decided to add an extra loop round the park to my daily walk (it takes less than 5mins to walk around our park :p) and I'm trying to keep it nice a brisk as well.

Food wise has been pretty okay, I did have that risotto for lunch on Wednesday and last night it was pasta with a creamy mushroom sauce, but my mum made it from scratch with her new Delia cookbook. Neither of which I took a pill with

Decided to go back onto the weightwatchers soups (although that was partly because they've put the price of the baxters veggie & healthy eating ones back up)

So we'll see how we go next week :)

Aww! I'm sure you'll get a loss!! fingers crossed :D

So a mid weekish update.

My morning weigh ins have been pleasing me and I'm hopin Sunday morning pleases me too!

Although my evening meals haven't been totally excellent this week. Gammon steak on monday, chilli on tuesday, chicken and ham pie on wednesday, breaded haddock (not too bad) with home made chips (bad!) tonight.

I have been doing my extra wee loop of the park and I've been pretty happy with my exercise. I'm really pushing myself on the last bit back to my house.

I've also been drinking a lot more water in work, which means I have to nip to the loo a couple of times more. So I decided I'd use the bathroom on the next floor down (our office is over 2 floors in a large building but we're half way up) so I'm getting a tiny bit going up and down :)

Thank you alex :)

Not a brilliant end to the week :break_diet:

Was at a table quiz last night at my brothers step kids school. So it was bring your own. Drank far too much rose wine, ate a load of crisps and some nuts. :eek:

Felt a bit delicate this morning but (as a plus) got my pay (with some back pay) so I went into town for a spending spree. Unfortunately I seem to be coming down with cold and I'm feeling a bit crappy at the minute. :(

Haven't taken any pills today at all and my tea isn't going to be all that healthy.

Also I haven't been out for a walk (yesterday or today - although I think I could probably count my shopping as some of it anyway)

So basically fingers crossed that i haven't undone all my pleasing scale read outs of this week!! :rolleyes:

only 1lb off (16 st 4lbs). Which of course YAY! is a loss but yesterday morning I was 16st 2lbs

So I am a wee bit disappointed if I'm honest :(. Although probably all down to having a crap couple of days.

However, although my normal weigh in day is a Sunday. The end of the month is a Wednesday. So I think I'll have a weigh in then (well for the march goals thread as well) and perhaps that'll make me happier

That's a pound OF PK, remember, OFF. Could be so much worse but I know exactly where you're coming from. Good luck on Wednesday, I will weigh in then too for the March challenge. I am thinking of a new April walking challenge that you could join me in but you need to know how far it is round your park!! Any way you could find this out?

KB x

er pretty miniscule. about 3/4s of my walk is walking to the park and back home again

really the only reasons I go there are

A) it's a straight walk (no hills etc)
B) to watch people walking their dogs

Right okay, did an end of the month weigh in and 16st 3 1/2lbs.

So missed my targets for this month. This week (so far) hasn't been great. I do have a cold and the weather has been too rotten for me to get out for my walk.

However next week I'm off work (which normally means a lower calorie intake as I don't have mid morning/mid afternoon snacks).

Oh and people keep giving me chocolate! :mad:

Oh and people keep giving me chocolate! :mad:

Me too, have they no sense? My mother in law just posted a box of M&S chocolates to me! OH has offered to eat them for me, he's so devoted to me. At least that's what I tell myself.
It's all still going down, PK, in the right direction. Maybe not as fast as you'd like but still...
Maybe add a few hills to that walk!!

KB x

Hi PK, sorry to hear you have had a disappointing week, we all have them and its really hard to pick yourself back up, that said though it is 1lb gone and forgotten about, I think with the pills tho it is easier to pick yourself up and soldier on rather than really falling off the wagon and bingeing like you would on any other diet, that's what I've found anyway. Good luck for this week :)

Thanks guys :)

The more hilly bits unfortunately involve more roads for me to cross in less well lit areas KB!

Although upon reflection there is a hilly bit I could probably incorporate into my normal route, which would make it a bit longer. I think I'll wait for the weather to turn a bit nicer though :D

Right so 16st 3lbs tonight. So really only a 1/4lb loss from Wednesday but a 1lb from last week.

and considering 1. TOTM 2. Rotten cold 3. only 4 walks this week (really horrible weather). 4. been a bit careless with the sugary treats (not massively so but not as a well behaved as I'd like)

I don't think I should moan!! :)

Back