A bit late to the game

Oh happy anniversary to them, if they are up to celebrating! Hope your Mum gets to pee.... I'm guessing she's in the Mater if it only takes 15 mins to get there? I have many fond memories, trained there as a nurse many moons ago.

Antrim Area just a scoot down the motorway and it's not rush hour :)

My mum is actually a nurse there too although she's working in research post rather than on the wards.

It's not really in the most convenient place :).

Hopefully home tomorrow!!

Was feeling really positive today. Did my daily weigh in (yes bad serial weighter! :eek:) and I was 15st 13lbs. Which I wanted to brag about because I'll probably be a STS on my offical weigh in day.

I did try and talk myself out of my daily walk but managed to get myself out then on my last wee stretch home some stupid wee ***** of a teenage girl shouts out as she walks past "god you've got big boobs".

What?! Oh this is such a suprise to me! :rolleyes:

and there had been me feeling all happy because I'd managed to get myself a nice new bra out of M & S (which wasn't possible before) with a smaller band (if not cup) size :(.

I've spent most of my life trying to hide my boobs and losing weight seems to just make their size more obvious.

Not that I'm going to call it a day just because some of stupid little bint but bleh just upset me a bit

Silly wee b*tch you'll have to be ready for her the next time, look down, grab them and say "My goodness, where did these come from, I'm so glad you told me they were there, I'd never had noticed" and so on. Or the nasty option "I can have surgery, nothing you can do about your mouth"
Anyway, if you let her knock you off then she has won.
Really well done on the loss though! I know what you mean about weigh day, I think it's a conspiracy.

KB x

Thanks KB.

Just going to forget about. Got my next drs appointment on Monday. So I have better things to worry with than silly little girls who won't amount to much in life.

2lbs! (well just, but :p)

So I'm well pleased with that! I reckon I've lost about 9lbs since my last visit (I only have to go every 2 months).

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow (extra wee bit of exercise too since i walk up to the surgery :))

I'm seeing 15st 12 as my half way goal, cause that'd be 5 stone lost and just (hah just!) 5 more to go!

Good news! According to the doctors magic scales I'm 97kg (or 15st uh....3 i think) which is a lot better than my non so magic weight watchers scales :)

Doctor very pleased as he reckons a 10lb loss (better than what I was counting)

So - Yay!

Excellent news!

I bet you were delighted to see the results on the magic scales :D

I've been reading other posts and just want to say well done on the 2 pounds and REALLY well done on the 5 stone, I mean 5 STONE, you're fabulous, I'm in awe. I hope you are feeling really good about this cos you're an inspiration.

KB x

I stood on the scales twice this morning, because the first time it said 15st 11lb so I said "well that can't be right" and stood on them again. and it is!

So I have offically lost more than 5st :D (FINALLY!)

I didn't really have a brilliant week food or exercise wise. Particularily exercise wise as I skipped Monday, only got half a walk in Tuesday, didn't have time on Friday and cut it short yesterday.

So now I'm doing this marathon a month challenge with the lovely KB :). I've changed it to Kilometres because I find it easier to calculate with them (although miles means more if you know what I mean, like with kg & sts. If my scales say I'm a 100.7kg I'm like - is that good or bad?)

So 26 miles is 41.8 km. I reckon my normal daily walk is about 3km and on weekends normally 3.5 km. (I'm probably underestimating a little but it's quite hard to work it out).

I shall start making a note in my food diary and i can say how far I've done at the end of the month! :D

Thank you KB! I'm happy it took less than a year (although really there's no rush) I now have more behind me than in front.

I think the next 5 stone is going to be really tough though!

just wanted to pop in and say well done on your 5st loss!!!! thats amazing!

Back