A bit of motivation

BrieBailey

So , I joined this website and went around trying to encourage everyone else by telling them my favorite inspirational quotes, etc. I was almost to the end of day 3 100% TS and then I cracked. Social outings are the worst and I couldn't say no to a drink. The next day was a wash, too.

I am still finishing my LL packs so when I say 100% TS I really mean on LL but my exante order is arriving today. I am nervous to taste the shakes and bars for the first time- I really hope I can deal with them. I really had my head in the right place before but couldn't say no to a drink out with friends. I keep telling myself that I have had it all before and I will have it again.

Any motivation would be greatly appreciated! I hope you're all having better luck than me! xx

Hi Brie, please don't beat yourself up - it happens to us all and you just have to draw a line and start afresh!

I speak from bitter experience as I shamefully succumbed last night - baking for a good cause and took more than a little taste (if you know what I mean!) :( of course then the negativity started and it lead to a mini feast of naughty stuff.

BUT, I have my head screwed on again this morning and am going to stick to plan (tomorrow is an off-plan day for a fiends pre-arranged hen do, but come Sunday morning I will be 'shaking' again!)

As long as you keep positive and look to your future goal, you can do it!! Life will occasionally get in the way, but just keep trying xx

Thanks! It is nice to know I am not the only one! My husband just shakes his head at me and has stopped believing in me! I don't blame him as I have stopped and started like 5 times in the last month. I need to prove him wrong!

Good luck at your hen do- have fun! If ever it is ok to be naughty it is at a hen do :)

Hey guys. Not sure if it'll help you but I just decided to say no to it all. I decided that if I told myself a day off for this and a day off for that was OK, it would snow ball. I went to my sister-in-laws hen do and managed to abstain and to be honest, I had just as good a time. I thought I'd feel really left out but actually, by the time they were all drunk I just got carried along with it!

If you know you have one last thing then go for it but I've then jut said no to some social stuff or taken along a bar and some fizzy water so as not to be tempted!

Good luck xox

Well ladies, you were both right with your advice! The snowball effect took hold and I now restart tomorrow :(

I totally prescribe to your argument regarding choice and in hindsight it would have been better to choose 'no' to the food/drink after all. However, I had a great time (although the evening wasn't as planned from the outset!) and whilst I have most likely delayed my goal by a week, I will draw a line and start afresh in the morning.

Whilst I hate Monday's and going back to work I do look forward to the routine that the working week will bring and the way the packs fit easily into everyday life - I do love weekends with my family, but I find weekends a particular challenge.

Best of luck to everyone xx

Back