A Bloke's Diary

IMG_2604.JPG Thanks both - I know I've said it a few times but it is surprising also how my attitude to food and drink has changed too. I'm not up for pigging out nor am I frightened to death of what I've had when I've had the couple of days off of that makes sense?

Well, Wednesday so lift selfie day. Don't think the jumper helped this morning :D

All heading in the right direction though!

Good luck everyone ;)

Day 59.... missed official weigh in last Saturday with being away but used homescales to have a look and I was happy enough (14st). Official weigh-in this morning back at the chemist and their scales say.....

87.3kg or 13st 10lbs in real money and a BMI of 28.4.

3st to go and absolutely buzzing this morning!

Going back to the Peak District tomorrow just for the day to do another long walk with the breadknife and the dog - really looking forward to it.

Honestly can't say it often enough but thank you to everyone on here for your support - makes a huge difference and makes things easier :)

Good luck everyone ;)

Wow 3 stone that's amazing!!!

Thank you! After all that hard work and managing things around birthdays and going away had a huge lapse yesterday. Went for a big walk but ended up in the pub for burger and chips, 4 pints of cider and a very big whiskey.

Proper fuming with myself for being so stupid :(

Back on the shakes today though but reckon I've a tough week ahead to slip back into ketosis and get back in the swing of it. Think it might just be remorse or the booze blues but feel I'm at a bit of a crossroads. Sounds dead dramatic I know but I really want to shift this weight and not undo the hard work I've put in.

Anyway, like I say, back at it today so time to get my mind right!

Good luck everyone ;)

Hey you've 3 stone down its hard to keep the same momentum and that's where the danger in blips lie.

I have suggested to others who get to the third blip to consider doing a 5:2 variation, that is 5 days tfr and 2 days with 2 shakes and a delicious low carb meal?

Either way talk to us and make ur decision don't let cravings make the decision. We're here whatever this crossroads brings but this is not the end of a journey by any stretch..

Thank you very much!! Like the idea of 5:2 so will keep that in mind - cracking piece of advice.

I've had a coffee, shook off the hangover, given myself a slap and am gonna try and push on through but that 5:2 might come into play at some point - hopefully just before I get to the refeed stage.

Good luck ;)

No worries, just keep in mind this is your journey you can stay in ketosis and manage through some of the other vlcds work on that method.

You're doing great and remember to congratulate yourself on the wins. Looking forward to this week's progress pic!

Derry I am they're not of blips and I am nowhere near as dedicated as u havebeen - as long as u don't give up you will push thru this week - it's not as hard getting back in on the diet as u might think - just put it behind you and look ahead - and focus on the next goal! Life is always going to demand you live it and isn't it wonderful that we can make the choice - its ok to break out as log as you know where u are going in the longterm. Be kind to yourself you have worked so hard and done so well. We can't end up hating or fearing food we just need to be making the right choices most of the time. Right here with u getting back on the wagon today after awe wkend blip! We can do this!

You're too good you lot! Thank you for the support! Feeling better today and the fact I'm mad busy at work is keeping my mind off it and occupied!

100% day yesterday and same so far today so tons more positive!

Good luck everyone ;)

Wow and that shirt is gorgeous on u!

Great work derry u look great!

Day 66 - Official weigh in and in spite of the blip last Sunday I've managed to get rid of a kilo of flab. Scores on the doors are:

86.3kg or 13st 8lb with a BMI of 28

Can't say it enough - thanks for the kind words last week which got me through!

Good luck everyone ;)

Wow that's amazing, you must be getting close to goal now? Have you Decided if you're going to keep going to the 11st or if you feel you'll be happy higher? My hubby is about 12.5 and has an amazing physique he's similar in height to you and honestly if he creeps under that I start feeding him up as it's too low.

I'm gonna aim for 11st still but might begin redeemed at beginning of December (whichever comes first).

My honking is if I get to 11st and put 1 or 2 st back on, although not brill, it's manageable and even 12st is still ok. Whereas doing the same at say 12.5 or 13 puts me back up to 13.5/14.5 which I don't ever want to be again if I can help it.

I think I'd be dead happy being 12st the rest of my life :D

One for u!

They forgot, how's she going lad!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1476084762505.jpg
    FB_IMG_1476084762505.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 12
Brilliant! And spot on. I work over in Chesterfield and turns out 2 blokes here were from Derry originally but been over here for over 30 years. Both still say wee buns! :D

Lol wee buns all day long..

IMG_2659.JPG Day 70 - it's a Wednesday so it's lift selfie progress day.....

Been reading some of the other threads, but soooooo busy not had chance to comment properly on the individual thread themselves. Seems like we all have similar bumps in the road but fantastically everyone is coping and more importantly beating them!

Very inspirational and I just know all of us are gonna achieve whatever we put our mind to!

Good luck everyone ;)

Back