A Bloke's Diary

image.jpeg Best I can do....

Wow derry that is nothing short of AMAZING! What a difference - you are inspirational - well done

Day 45.... weigh in day

Down from 14-9 to 14-3.... BMI 29.3 and no longer obese - YAAAAAAY!!!

Very happy today but the the next 10 days are gonna have to be written off due to meal tonight for wife's birthday than weekend away with her next week.

Thanks as always for your support and sorry not posting as much - work and home are manic at the moment, but all good.

Good luck everyone ;)

Well done - u totally deserve ur holiday

Well done and with sensible choices you will still lose..

Massive fail!

3 courses and pissed as a lord last night.

However really enjoyed it, was just one day and back on the Lipotrim today so not gonna let it get me down.

I refuse to go back to what I was!

Good luck everyone ;)

Hey all depends on what you had on the 3 courses how many carbs etc and whether it was beer or spirits and what the mixer is.

Next few days will be a bit like days 1-5 again but you can get straight back on.

Thank you. Had some spuds to start and some rice with the main but all veggie food. Drank cider and one shot of whiskey but had a great time and not gonna let it affect me. I know I'll have put weight on etc but not gonna be beaten ;)

Derry - I am glad you had a great nite and enjoyed splashing out - u are totally entitled and it's totally possible to regroup and restart again when u put ur mind to it - u've got this!

Day 47...

So back to the grind. Put on 2lbs according to homes scales :eek: so working to get that shifted. Looking forward to weekend away knowing I can take a day out of this diet and jump back on it so still really positive about things.

You guys have been great support, thank you so much!

Good luck everyone ;)

Wow that's actually a big difference from last week. Well done.

Thanks everyone! Been away for a few days in splendid isolation in the Peak District. Great weekend with lovely long walks with the wife and our dog. Gutted to be home! :(

The bad news is I ate and drank both days but not to great excess. Have put just under 2lbs back on so am at 14st for the time being.

Back on the shakes today, not downhearted, feeling really positive and strangely looking forward to dieting!

In spite of a couple of planned days off it I'm still around halfway to target. Nothing else planned until Christmas so time to beat on through to the finish line and resetting my life after that!

Good luck everyone ;)

I also had a couple of days blip and gained about 2lb. Good to see that you're also back on tfr. Always good to have a running mate. Wish I was half way to gaol though.

Getting back is the main thing - the support here helps so much - i wouldn't manage my evenings without the stories and understanding from others - keep going - we only have ourselves to beat!

Back