A Bloke's Diary

More inspiring every time! I can't wait for the GIF!

Day 87... official weigh-in....

81.5kg - roughly 2lbs lost despite having that Saturday/Sunday off as mentioned!

In real money, I'm 12st 11lbs with a BMI of 26.5 (1.5 points off being healthy!) so am a very happy bunny this morning.

Think this stage of my journey will be over by end of November when at the current rate I could be about 11st 3 which I would be delighted with.

Preparing (mentally) for the refeed as this will be a new stage in the journey and one I'm determined to get right as I am NOT going back to what I was!

Still, need to get these next 4/5 weeks of tfr out of the way before I get ahead of myself. We do have a party next weekend to negotiate with it being bonfire night, which I can't get out of BUT like before I'm prepared, gonna take it easy and not beat myself up the next day.

Although it's bonfire night I think ours is a "Guy Fawkes Was Innocent" party :D :D :D

Hope everyone else going ok! As always, you've all been brilliant and supportive which has been soooooo important and helpful when I've hit the inevitable dark spots.

Good luck everyone ;)

Lol the Irish influence guy was a hero lol! You've weathered off plan before so you will again! It's about changing your life.

You have been doing brilliantly and delighted for you, you will be fine with refeed and you've loads of time between now and then to decide upon a transition plan.

Day 92...

Had a couple Monday and Tuesday off as I felt like poo - coming down with man flu. However, misbehaved quite badly and ate pure shite.

Like I say though, not gonna get down about it just gonna back on it and see where I am at the end of November when I'll decide if i'm low enough to begin re-feed. Would love to get to 11st but have mentally settled for 11 and a half but we shall see.

Anyway, it's Wednesday so lift progress selfie day....

IMG_2683.JPG

Well folks, just to add to everyone else's recent posts of running into a bit of trouble....

fell off the wagon yet again yesterday and pigged out when I got home from work. Absolutely no will power this last 3 days. Can do it at work no problem but I get home and fail.

As always, not gonna beat myself up as that'll lead to one outcome only and there is no way on this planet that is happening. However I need to do a bit of thinking to understand the triggers for this recent behaviour.

I have a feeling a bit of complacency and laziness has crept in. Cannot afford to be blasé about this otherwise I'll be back to square one, so time to grasp the nettle and crack on.

Have put 4lb back on in 3 days. Not good - in fact I'm f****** furious! - but I will shift it and I will get back on track.

Good luck every one ;)

This can be the difficulty with breaks but I honestly would suggest the change in the evening is a big biological factor, we're still driven by thousands of years of survival instinct to feed up in harvest season to get us through winter. You're not alone and you look amazing so hold on to that and you will get back on track only a matter of days really for you!

100% tfr yesterday so happy with that. Back to doing the only thing you can do on this diet which is to take it one day at a time.

Good luck everyone ;)

Shake that thing!!!

Good on ya Derry you're sucking diesel now!

Fantastic progress derry - I really enjoyed seeing ur photo progress - inspiring and just the motivation to get me back in the game today - well done sir u should be proud of urself!

Thank you; sorry for lack of posts but been dead busy this last while again. Didn't get weighed in Saturday as I missed the chemist and have not been 100% tfr for this last few days. Have put 3lbs back on but not getting annoyed or upset, it is what it is and you reap what you sow.

No selfie today as I'm working from home and don't have a full length mirror. Also nursing a food bump in my tummy which you'll spot tomorrow if I'm back in work and can do a selfie :D

I've realised it's the fact I can see the end is in sight that has made me ease up but I guess this is the most dangerous time in most things for me. Gonna find the focus and will power to back in the saddle but also getting to that stage of the year where I've got sis-in-law's birthday coming up, then my little girl will be 12 a little after that then we're into part season and Christmas so really need to find my mojo again pretty sharpish if I'm gonna get down into the 11 stone area.

The good thing is I know what the craic is with where I'm at and that it's only me who can sort it so time just to get on with it.

We keep on keeping on!

Good luck everyone ;)

Perhaps it's preparation for coming off but you will get ur mojo back and you are amazing for sticking out so long!

Day 101.... :eek:

Didn't realise I'd gone into 3 digits! :D

In great form today as the most bizarre thing happened on the scales. In spite of misbehaving recently I've dropped to 12st 7lb. Back into full on positive mode and am gonna try and kick on down the home straight from here.

Didn't get chance to do a selfie yesterday (God I hate this fecking job!) but managed one today.

Good luck everyone! ;)

IMG_2705.JPG

Forgive the poor attire - dress down day each Friday; think my work clothes are more "slimming" plus the t-shirt is a large and not a medium so is now too big for me :)

View attachment 184556

Forgive the poor attire - dress down day each Friday; think my work clothes are more "slimming" plus the t-shirt is a large and not a medium so is now too big for me :)

Lol I think the fact the tee shirt us too big us what's unflattering, you are looking amazing you must have so many people commenting! Well done and I'm so delighted you've dropped again and are back on track- you deserve it!

Sat is ur official wi isn't it?

Aw, thank you!

Yeah, Saturday is the official one but missed it again as I was out with the dog on another mad long walk and the chemist shuts at 12:00.

All still good though.

Bought a pair of 32" waist jeans yesterday - think the last time I was down to that size was about 1990! :eek:

Good luck everyone ;)

Back