A Catalogue of Indian Recipes (Bhuna, Jalfrezi, Balti, Madras, Korma and many more)

Love your post! I'll be getting myself to the supermarket tomorrow to buy some ingredients :). I don't suppose you have a recipe for chicken saag do you? Thanks
Hi, chicken saag coming up soon :) . Kay xx

I am so glad I came across this thread! Boyf is a mad curry fan and I don't think if be able to sit quietly while he ate a takeaway one! Hehe!

All looks scrummy, can't wait to make some!

Gem

xxxx
Hi Gem, glad your liking them. Keep checking the thread, I will be posting some new ones up shortly :) . Kay xx

Hi Gem, glad your liking them. Keep checking the thread, I will be posting some new ones up shortly :) . Kay xx

Oh my gosh, more?!! Amazing Kay! Letting the boyf pick one out on Tues when its his night off work, can't wait! Yummy! xxx

Hi Kay,

I just made your Bombay potatoes too (but added some spinach in). It was lovely!

Stacey

While cooking:

image-1474604842.jpg

Served up with everything else

image-3796728300.jpg

Amazing thread, so many recipes. The boyfriend will be happy! no more moaning that we can't have an indian :D xxxx

If I haven't got ginger and garlic paste, can I just blend them in a food processor? Will try a recipe this week and let you all know how I get on. :)

Thanks again for this thread.
I love the butter chicken, made it twice and tried the madras and bhuna.
All so yummy, my family is getting sick of curry but i could eat it every day and as i can and lose weight i am over the moon.
Thanks again, keep the recipes coming you are doing a grand job

Awesome recipes. Can't wait to try them and thanks so much for putting in all this time and effort to share x

This thread is fantastic, big thanks to the OP! Not a big curry eater but definitely some recipes here I want to try :)

Forgot to ask if anyone had a recipe for saag aloo? Looking at the ingredients it looks very SW friendly/easy adaptable but not sure if that's the case as I don't know much about Indian cooking, only that saag aloo is delicious!

That Rogan Josh one is absolutely fantastic, and that's after only making it with chicken. Can't wait to try it with red meat. Best Rogan Josh I've tried by far.

Back