A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Hi Hun! Welcome back and big congrats on losing 2 stone! In total I have lost just over that and it feels great doesn't it! Now the tricky part is keeping it off for good!

Cyprus is beautiful I am jealous you are off on hols next week! No hols for me now until next year! Boo!

Bet if you had had scales today you would have lost so good luck for Thursday weigh in!

xx

Hey love. Thanks very much. Well done on your brilliant loss so far and you are so close to goal.

Yeh it is lovely isn't it. Where abouts did you go?

Fingers crossed thursday will be good for me. What day is your WI? Have a good one my dear. xx

Hi Sas

I'm sure you will get that 1.5 off for next 2 weeks - way you have been going you will smash that in time for your hols xx

Got the 7.5 pointer ready to go in oven for tea - yum yum:D

cant believe how close your holiday is! :D bet you must be dead excited :) you will easy get 3lbs by then i reckon :) xxx

Hey everyone! How's it going? I hope you are having a lovely day.

I'm a little bit stressed out today. I'm really struggling to get my application for my course just right. I'm such a perfectionist with these things that i keep going round and round in circles and i'm not getting anywhere with it. It's all very frustrating. *sigh*

Oh a brighter side i did have a lovely call with one of my friends earlier who i haven't spoken to for a while so that was nice and has put me in a much better mood. So I'm going to watch neighbours, have some lunch and then give it another go.

Wish me luck!!!

Hope you are having a good'un xxx

Hi Sas

I'm sure you will get that 1.5 off for next 2 weeks - way you have been going you will smash that in time for your hols xx

Got the 7.5 pointer ready to go in oven for tea - yum yum:D

Hey! Thank you so much. I hope so. Although i haven't been as well behaved as i might have been food wise so we shall see. Thursday will reveal all.

Mmmm i hope the 7.5 pointer was worth every point. YUMMMMMMM!

Hope you are having a good day. xxx

cant believe how close your holiday is! :D bet you must be dead excited :) you will easy get 3lbs by then i reckon :) xxx

Hey. I know eh i am sooo excited. Even though i haven't been doing all that much i really feel like i need a holiday. I'm just hoping the weather stays nice. It was 28C yesterday though so fingers crossed :D

Fingers crossed i will get those 3 lbs before i go i better get in gear.

I hope you are feeling better my lovely. xxx

goodluck with the form filling chic, never a task i enjoy.

how exciting, cyrpus is just around the corner! x

goodluck with the form filling chic, never a task i enjoy.

how exciting, cyrpus is just around the corner! x

Hey love. Thanks very much. I need all the luck i can get. As you can see getting started didn't happen. However i have put in a couple of hours today so i'm going to pootle around a bit and then get cracking again this evening. Thanks for popping by. xxx

Hey hun thanks for your words on my diary, I love this place!

Good luck with the application. Hope you get it done just the way you want it.

I've had a very unproductive day today! Woops, it'll catch me tomorrow though. We're currently picking out our office xmas cards, anything apart from doing ACTUAL work tee hee! :D

Have a lovely day

xx

Hey hun thanks for your words on my diary, I love this place!

Good luck with the application. Hope you get it done just the way you want it.

I've had a very unproductive day today! Woops, it'll catch me tomorrow though. We're currently picking out our office xmas cards, anything apart from doing ACTUAL work tee hee! :D

Have a lovely day

xx

Hey my love. Not at all. It's nice that we can all be there for each other.

Thank you very much for the luck. I'm sure i'll get there in the end. I really want to get on with it but i have a bit of a block on it at the moment. Hopefully after a break i'll get back in there. :)

Hehe sounds like a great day. Anything to distract from doing really work. I love it :)

xxx

hey sas, hope the application is going well - you know where I am if you need any advice :D

hope you've had a good WW-ing day! :) x

Hey all. Sorry i haven't been around today you will be pleased to know i have been working hard on my application and nearly have a completed first draft. I will call in properly tomorrow and catch up with you all after the dreaded WI eek! Fingers crossed it'll be okay as i have absolutely no idea as i haven't be able to have my usual scale hopping moments.

I hope you have all had a lovely day. Lots of love. xx

Good luck for weigh in huni xxx

hey Sas, you gone quiet again.. hope you're alright :) good luck for WI xxx

hope you are doing well X

Morning Sas

Hope weigh went well & you have a great weekend x

evening! where've you gone this time? hope you got your app sorted okay :) xxx

Hey my lovelies! Sorry for leaving again. I have been working very hard though (such a shock to the system hehe) but i have successfully finished my application form. I am just waiting for a couple of people to give me feedback and then i hope to have it sent off before i head to Cyprus! Yipee!

Thank you all sooo much for your lovely messages and for stopping by! You guys are awesome.

I've been a bit all over the place this week with WW i have really struggled to eat my points!! Strange i know. For example yesterday it was 9pm at night and i had only eaten 13 of my 26 points and i was super full i managed to eat a wispa (pure happiness) and a mocha which brought me up to about 20 points so acceptable. But i mean even today i am sooo full and have only had 20 points. I will try and eat something else tonight but it's just really weird. I guess even after all this time it seems mad to eat when you aren't hungry. *sigh* i will make sure i eat more though. It's typical though because i'm sure next week i will want to eat my body weight (quite an achievement i think you'll agree) in chocolate or something ridiculous. I'm a goon.

Sorry for my ramblings. I will try and have a catch up and try to call in every day before i go!!

Much love to you all and hope you had a fab weekend. xxx

Back