Total Solution A Debbil of a Diet

Hey I could be wrong but might be better to play it safe.... Better we stick to this the sooner we will be at target and able to eat and drink again! X

You are absolutely right, thank you :D

I didn't get to test my metal last night because my husband was feeling ill so we had to call it off. I'm kind of glad, but at the same time, it would have been nice to see if I could have stayed strong.

Over all, yesterday was a fantastic day. I had energy, my mood was great, no headache and no hunger pangs except for at the proper meal times. I felt more focused and "with it" than I have in a very long time.

It's at this stage of any low carb diet that I am always left wondering why I would ever want to cloud my mind and screw up my body eating foods that are clearly not good for me. I LOVE how I feel right now, why would I ever want to feel any different. I have always been an emotional eater but eating sweets and cakes doesn't actually make me feel better at all, surely if I am feeling low I should be reaching for the protein, not the carbs. Stupid woman ;)

Official WI tomorrow, it should be approaching the 9lbs loss mark, at 10lbs I get to buy myself a girly present. I think I will get something nice from the bodyshop and treat myself to a pampering bath, maybe I can talk my husband into giving me a relaxing massage to finish off... Bliss :)

Thank you Darcy, you too :D

I got asked if I'd lost some weight today!!!! :D :D :D

I am not buying any more Tesco bars for now, though I may get a pack and have one on my Birthday at the end of march and put a candle in it and pretend it's a cake ;) They absolutely trigger cravings for me, I had one for my dinner tonight and I am now craving out the yahoo :(

I will stay strong but I really wish it was bedtime and I that was tired enough to just go to sleep instead of wanting to raid the fridge.

I will stay strong, I CAN do this.

Survived last night but it was rough, went to bed with a growling stomach and a huge desire to eat. This morning I feel very light headed :(

I am still in ketosis, but the strip isn't as deeply pink as it was. No more Tesco bars for me, not even on my birthday. I'll need to come up with something non-foody to put a candle in, maybe an nice fruity bar of Lush soap or something. :)

Going to throw in some photos and bare my shame to the world ;)

This is me at about a size 12-14, not my smallest, I was between a 10 and 11 at my smallest. I think I'm bigger in this pic than I would be at my goal weight, but I will be more than happy to be this size again.

12139_1215231393240_1602505913_30547766_5019187_n.jpg

Here I am at my largest, the clothes I'm wearing were a size 22. This was taken about 5-6 years ago, I started Lipotrim a few months after it was taken.

l132343141.jpg

This is when I was on Lipotrim, I'm a 14 to 16 here.

l985901775.jpg

This isn't a current pic but it is about the same size I am now, wearing a 16 to 18 depending on where I buy it from.

40691_1465175561688_1602505913_31152741_1150084_n.jpg

Now - wearing the trousers I am using as my first clothes goal. Even after only 8lbs they are visibly less tight on the stomach. I've lost 1.5 inches from that area and a half inch from my hips.

goalpants.jpg

Last edited:
Not a bad day over all yesterday, but in the evening I felt a little ropey. I had cramps in my lower abdomen, not TotM, I'm in menopause and it's been over 2 months since my last one, but it felt just like period cramps and I was feeling utterly wiped out. Maybe I have one coming on.

I MUST start exercising, I keep putting it off but I really need it. My body is now in fat burning mode and is no longer dropping water, so I need to give it all the help I can if I want to reach my goal. I'm sure exercise will help stop my legs aching too.

My left hip is particularly sore this morning. Maybe a nice hot soak in a bath after I've done some exercise and get some housework and website work cleared away.

It would be far too easy to crawl back into bed and sleep today away. Extra coffee in this mornings shake should fix that though :D

I'm feeling a bit de-motivated this morning, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of anything.

Could not be any happier right now!!! in 2010 my husband bought me a beautiful bracelet for my Christmas and I could not get it on, so it has been sat in it's box for over a year now. Today I noticed that the skin on my hands looked a little thin and wrinkly so I applied some moisturiser and realised the my hands had slimmed down enough that I was able to see the tendons moving. It hit me that maybe my bracelet would now be able to fit. With the help of a little soap, it slipped on... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Corinthians-Mobius-Bracelet-300x234.jpg

Debbil just having a wee look through your diary, and firstly well done for you losses so far! In two weeks there is a huge difference in your trousers so well done hun and also that's amazing re the bracelet! no wonder your over the moon!

keep up the good work you can do it :D:D:D:D:D

Thank you Niennor :D

It really is the little things that make it easier to keep going :)

Oh noes, cravings!!! Husband is cooking savoury pancakes for him and Daughter. It took me every ounce of will I had to walk out of the kitchen without snagging food straight off the cooker. I know that a small piece of chicken wouldn't hurt me, but right now it would be a gateway food. I haven't eaten a single thing in over a week, I am NOT going to start now.

*grits teeth and goes to another room*

Well done. Cynosure doing so well and you can see the difference in your trousers!! Inspiring. X

Thank you :)

I wish I could take a snapshot of my brain right now so that I had a visual representation of how positive, enthusiastic and motivated I feel, I could then look at it every time I hit a rough patch and remember just how good I feel :)

I wish I could maintain that high for more than a few hours ;) Ended up a bit low by the end of the day, not sure why, it's not about the food or anything like that, I'm more than happy with how the diet is going. Maybe it's hormones.

I finally started exercising yesterday. I need to build up slowly as I'm as weak as a kitten. I did 3 x 20 sets of Kettlebell swings. It's a start. I'm also going to start taking a daily walk when it isn't raining. Now we're sneaking into Spring it will be lovely to get outside and see everything coming back to life. Not long until March, while I am all about the summer months, I LOVE March to bits, it feels like hope, all fresh and new.

Ups and downs today so far.

Got a load of exercise in, Kettlebell, uphill walking and gardening. The sun was shining and it was actually WARM!!! It was even nice enough to strip down to my t-shirt and read outside for a while. Such a shame it is going to be so short lived, I need more sunny days to encourage me out of the house.

I caught myself in the kitchen thinking about how nice it would be to have something other than my Exante stuff for tea, and how nicely a glass of red wine would go down :( I walked out quickly, read through my list of advantages for losing weight and decided to occupy my brain with writing instead. I know it will pass, just got to get myself through it.

I'm feeling all "loosendy" at the moment and it's driving me nuts. There are loads of things I SHOULD be doing, but nothing I actually WANT to do.

I am mentally fairly relaxed but I am physically very tense, I'm constantly having to relax my jaw and I'm stimming a lot. Ugh.

I also know I've not yet dropped any weight this week so far, it has only been a few days, and week 2 is never a good loss week for me no matter what the diet, but I'm feeling myself getting impatient.

I picked up The Beck's Diet Solution yesterday to help me get through the rough patches and maintain later. I'm having to fight the urge to sit and read it from cover to cover instead of following daily as it's supposed to be read.

I need to get my head screwed on a little better.

Been really low and tired today but I've fought through it and I'm still 100% ts. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Hello. I've just read your diary you are doing so well! Sorry to hear you're having a tough day. Try to stay focused and remember how far you've come already. Take each day at a time and if you get a craving try to distract yourself. Sounds like you're doing fab at that already. For some reason I found giving up smoking pretty much a doodle but doing this is testing me to the limit! Maybe get an early night or have a long soak in the bath. Keep your chin up :) x

Back