Total Solution A Debbil of a Diet

I decided not to eat regular food yesterday and it paid off, dropped almost a 1lb on the scale this morning, feeling much happier now :D

I think I'll save WS for when I hit stalls instead of doing it regularly, back to full on TS for me :D

Really got myself moving the last few days, dug out out my "My Shape: Fitness Evolved" for the Kinect and I also set up a timer on my phone for when I'm stuck at my desk all day, I now make sure and get out of my seat and move about for 5 mins minimum every 20 mins. I'll either do a bit of housework or some exercise during the moving breaks, I'm already feeling the benefits of it :D

You are doing great! Weight loss isnt linear and we loose fastest at the start then is seems to slow down to a stone or maybe less a month. What I like is that it is relaible - always down, so when it's not as fast as I'd like I just remind myself how well this works.

Isn't it interesting that food doesn't have to have an inexorable hold on us?

I realise that habitual eating - in the car, a little treat after supermarket shopping, tasting whilst cooking, hitting the hotel mini bar or buying something to eat in the hotel room whilst travelling for work - were all adding useless calories into my intake. I strongly believe that the vlcd part of Alizonne along with restricted measured veg and salads is re-educating me. it will help post Alizonne when the real work begins of staying at goal.

I cook for my husband and have learnt not to taste as I cook. I will prepare some puddings this pm as we have guests staying with us for 2 days. Chocolate mousse and an almond topping for some plums from the freezer. It's not a prob as long as I do it after I have had a shake or cooked a sachet.

I was a little compelled by a tin of cherries in the supermarket yesterday....I fancied the tart/sweetness mix. Strange as I didn't often eat them preAlizonne. They stayed on the shelf.

I'm looking forward to my lunchtime salad - lots of greens with 1/4 tbs olive oil & vinegar as a dressing, maybe a little tomato from my 200g allowance of veg plus a sachet. I'll probably mix a cheese one with a pizza sachet and split it in two meals. It makes a sort of savoury pancake. DH will have a ceasar salad with hard boiled eggs.

Tonight is curry night. Alizonne aubergine curry (very low fat), basmati rice, naan, poppadoms and plum chutney (yes - we did have a super plum harvest at my mum's this year!) for the others, courgettes for me from 200g allowance and a chocolate sachet for me and choc mouse for them.

Ali

Well, that is another week over and I'm happily fully on track :)

Yesterday went very well, I had no issues at all with cravings or any other silliness. Best of all, had a decent weigh in (2lbs makes me very happy, I know others lose more but I am a slow loser so any loss, especially a 2lb one is just plain awesome :D) and now I'm less than a 1lb to go until I'm out of the 200's, so this time next week I WILL be in the 190's :D

Thanks Darcy. :)

I'm reaching a level where I don't have much to say any more, but I don't want to stop writing my daily diary as I am certain it's helping me.

Yesterday went fine, no problems in any areas. :)

Another easy day, I am certain it's the Beck Diet Solution book that is making this so much easier for me than it normally would have been. Next few days will be a test though, I'm coming down with a cold :(

Feel better soon.

Good to hear you'll keep posting.

I think most of us have lots to say/ask/post in the first few weeks. Then, we get into the flow and know what we need to do so post more when we have time, great or poor results or something we need to handle or are proud we handled it well.

Enjoy the ride,

Ali

Your pics are a real inspiration, thanks for sharing them, I think I will do something similar to remind me what it feels like once I achieve my target. Good luck with this week, it is good training to remain disciplined. Well done.

Just realised I forgot to put this weeks pic up :)

goalpants_2.jpg

Not much change on the legs/butt but you can see I'm not bulging over the top as much.

Still feeling really rough today, but no desire at all to slip off the wagon, so it's all good.

Feel better soon, o Virtuous One!

Ali

LOL, virtuous one *laugh* I think stubborn is the word you're looking for ;)

Did a sneaky wi this morning... OUT OF THE 200s!!!!! *happy dance*

Even better, my throat is way to sore to even think about solid food, there is always a plus side to every bad side, if you look hard enough :D

Will be spending most of the day in bed. Ugh. Will post again when I feel human.

Just a quick check in to say YAY!

Still very ill but have just weighed in and I've lost 3lbs this week *happy dance*

Ended up in the doctors at lunchtime, I couldn't breathe, so I went in to get an inhaler (I had one but it was a year past it's date and not helping), the plan was that I just needed to fill out a form and I'd get the script by 6pm, I didn't account for the fact that I'd end up having a meltdown in reception (SOOOO embarrassed) I was in a queue and really struggling to breathe and the lovely lady in front of me kept offering to let me go before her which made me cry because it was so sweet and unexpected. I refused but when she went up to the desk on her turn she asked the receptionist to speak to me first. I completely broke down, wheezing and blubbing.

Turns out that it's just as well I did, the receptionist managed to get one of the doctors to see me straight away. Apparently the beta-blockers I'm on for migraines were preventing my inhaler working and my lungs were so inflamed I needed steroids. So I came away with instructions to come off my beta-blockers temporarily and with a script for antibiotics, steroids and a new inhaler.

I absolutely HATE making a fuss, but sometimes it happens whether we want it to or not and sometimes it's exactly what is needed. LOL, now I just have to hope the meds don't cause a stall :s

The Debbil said:
Ended up in the doctors at lunchtime, I couldn't breathe, so I went in to get an inhaler (I had one but it was a year past it's date and not helping), the plan was that I just needed to fill out a form and I'd get the script by 6pm, I didn't account for the fact that I'd end up having a meltdown in reception (SOOOO embarrassed) I was in a queue and really struggling to breathe and the lovely lady in front of me kept offering to let me go before her which made me cry because it was so sweet and unexpected. I refused but when she went up to the desk on her turn she asked the receptionist to speak to me first. I completely broke down, wheezing and blubbing.

Turns out that it's just as well I did, the receptionist managed to get one of the doctors to see me straight away. Apparently the beta-blockers I'm on for migraines were preventing my inhaler working and my lungs were so inflamed I needed steroids. So I came away with instructions to come off my beta-blockers temporarily and with a script for antibiotics, steroids and a new inhaler.

I absolutely HATE making a fuss, but sometimes it happens whether we want it to or not and sometimes it's exactly what is needed. LOL, now I just have to hope the meds don't cause a stall :s

Oh gosh you poor thing :( glad they've sorted you out :( sounds quite scary :( xxxx

Debbil

So glad you are sorted and hope you feel better soon.

Well done for the WI results and look after yourself,

Ali

Back