Total Solution A Debbil of a Diet

Thanks all. I'm still ill but had to pop in and share some good news, as of yesterday I am officially out of the obese range and into the over-weight category. It's been 5 years since I was this weight, and that was while I was on Lipotrim. 6 more lbs and I'll be the lightest I've been in about 10 years, I am so excited :D

Crazy week gone, crazy week to come, very stressed out, but recovering slowly from my chest infection. I lost 4.4lbs this week which is MASSIVE for me especially since I've had some chicken and tofu. This week is going to be VERY tough my husband has a colleague staying with us :( I've had more cravings the last couple of days than I have in the last month. I'll fight through though, I have to.

Having an Indian takeout tonight. I'm only going to eat chicken with a little curry sauce, no breads or rice. I've lost absolutely no weight this week and I have been an absolute angel all week even though our Chinese guest has been cooking amazing meals for my family all week, with all the sugar she puts in it just hasn't been worth the carbs/cals to indulge.

With the stress, illness and amazing loss last week I was expecting to stall this week, so I'm not upset or worried about it. I'm just at the stage where I want our guest gone so I can get back into a normal routine. I HATE having strangers in my home, it's been a very long week, roll on Sunday.

I'm not fond of visitors either - so understand completely! :)

Glad you're better though.

Enjoy your Indian meal :D

It wasn't worth it, I should have just grilled up some chicken and poured some of my veg soup mixed with tandoori powder over it, that would have been tastier, healthier and more satisfying. Oh well, lesson learned :D

Well, I decided to come completely off my diet and out of K today as it's my birthday and I really want to have a couple of beers tonight (I also really wanted cheesecake). I've managed not to go to nuts so far and will be straight back on track tomorrow. Our guest also leaves tomorrow... YAY.

Thank you Darcy :)

Weigh in this morning was no where near as painful as I expected it to be. I was prepared for a 2-3lbs gain for all the following reasons:

Guest Stress
TotM
Nandos
Beer
Chinese Take Out
Cake
Chocolate

So I was delighted to get on the scales this week and only be 1.5lbs up on last week. I've also LOST 0.5 of an inch on my hips and my body fat reading is down from 42.4 to 41.2 so I'm hoping it's all fluid and will be gone in a couple of days :D

Today's trial will be getting fully back on track after a weekend off, but I think I'm going to be ok, I'm very motivated. I put on a pair of old black jeans this morning that were far too tight before christmas... they are falling off me, I can actually take them off without undoing them.

As a treat for the Easter holidays, I'm about to take my daughter out shopping for some summer clothes for both of us. :D I'm going to buy size 14's only for me, they won't fit yet but will keep me motivated for the next few days until I get back in ketosis :D

I got very very drunk on Saturday night, my closest friends, who live a few hundred miles away, came to visit. It's probably the last time I'll see them before they move to the US next month :( I had a few glasses of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and Coke Zero. Yes, ketosis and alcohol is... entertaining. The good news is I didn't embarrass myself, I didn't eat ANY of the donuts or chocolate that they brought with them, I did eat some fish, tofu and chicken but avoided the rice, garlic bread and pizza and every one was really amazed at how good I'm looking and how strong my willpower is :D

So, weighted in this morning and not only have I lost the 1.4 I gained last week, I've lost another 1.8 on top. I've also lost another inch on my waist, that's a total 5" since I started this. :D

Oh, and I'm not even tempted by the ridiculous amounts of easter eggs my daughter got. *grin*

I AM going to get in to the 180's this week!!!

OMG! I'm wearing my goal pants!!!! They are now a comfy fit :D

From this:
goalpants.jpg
To this:
1-img_1292.jpg

In 8 weeks :D

I went out and bought new jeans at the weekend, Tesco had some lovely black jeans for sale at £3.00 each so I bought a now pair and a later pair. The now pair are wearable but very snug, so I'm going to use these for my new goal pics :)

Woohooo! Well done. I use trews a size down too. Really motivating!

2.2lbs lost this week and it was a rough week filled with cravings and the odd bump off the wagon. I'm into the 180s (just) for the first time in what feels like forever. I just went through my skirts and dresses and now have a a massive pile that are too big :D

When I was at my lowest weight on Lipotrim, my husband had to put a new hole in belt, that hole is now too loose and I need a tighter one put in :D

It's kind of fun and awkward at the same time, I can't go anywhere without people wanting to talk to me about my weight loss. It's awesome that I've reached a stage that is instantly noticeable, but I'm quite shy and reserved in real life, so I find the attention a little difficult to deal with, flattering, obviously, but at the same time, hard. I suspect this attitude may have been part of the reason I got fat in the first place. People tend to ignore you when you're fat. I think my confidence is now something I need to work on if I want to see this through to the end, I need to learn how to enjoy attention instead of fearing it.

Not checked in for a while, but just wanted to say I'm still doing great. 12 weeks in and almost half way to my goal loss. All my clothes (except for 2 pairs of black jeans that I bought as goal jeans) are now too big for me and I have a bin bag full of clothes I can no longer wear, which is getting fuller every week.

I've slipped off the wagon a couple of times, PMT is a *****, but I got straight back on and still showed reasonable losses. I do occasionally indulge in a small low carb snack, and every Monday I have a low carb evening meal with my family. This seems to be working well for me and I am very happy with my average weight loss. I still LOVE the diet, I love not having to think about food and I suspect exante will be a part of my life even after I reach my goal. I don't think I could do without my mocha shake every morning and a soup or shake for lunch is perfect for me and my lifestyle.

On those occasions that I have been naughty, I've not gone out and bought bad stuff, but instead, I've done a little home-baking, it's much easier to control the quantities and sweetness this way, and it's fun :)

I hope everyone else is enjoying their losses too :)

Great to hear you've got a good plan that's working for you. You are almost half way - great work.

Get rid of those old clothes! Apart from a pair of I really was that fat trousers, Ebay them or deliver them to a friend or the charity shop. That way, you have nothing to slide back into.You can catch up with my progress on my thread - always downwards - sometimes fast and sometimes slower.

Back