A diary of a slimming world consultant

Hi jadeeyre and abbyrachel, just wondering how you both got on in your interviews? Have you heard back yet? Mine is on Saturday- very excited about it :)

Hi evarose! Interview was tuesday and was really casual! Just chatting about our journey, how we feel about our group and previous jobs etc! Took about 45 mins to an hour! Got a call last night around 7pm when I was putting the kids to bed to say that Id got the job and go away for training on 26/27/28 June! Eeeeeeeeek!!!

Hi Ladies, had my interview yesterday and got it :) i have training the same dates as you Jadeeyre, do you have pre training in diss next thursday? xxx

Yayyyyyy! Massive well done!! Iv not been told when my pre training is but o have a funny feeling it is next Thursday too as that's what they originally said at the opportunity event!! And same training dates as me, that's brill!! I should receive all my paper work tomorrow, do u know where your group will be yet?

Yayyyyyy! Massive well done!! Iv not been told when my pre training is but o have a funny feeling it is next Thursday too as that's what they originally said at the opportunity event!! And same training dates as me, that's brill!! I should receive all my paper work tomorrow, do u know where your group will be yet?

Its so strange that we will be at the same training and are from the same area.... small world lol. I do but the group dont know that the current consultant is leaving yet so i have to keep quiet lol. Ive been receiving quite alot of emails today and i think my paper work should come tomorrow/saturday. Is Mel your district manager?

Yea Mel is!! Such a small world but exciting all the same! Kim Is my area manager but Iv not heard from her since I got the job as I think she's had some personal things this week as she was unable to attend my interview either! What have ur number emails said? Exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:
well done abbyrachel! I had my interview today and found it really challenging!! not feeling too positive about it but will know by Tuesday hopefully- will keep you posted- if successful, training will be 24th july x

well done abbyrachel! I had my interview today and found it really challenging!! not feeling too positive about it but will know by Tuesday hopefully- will keep you posted- if successful, training will be 24th july x

Im sure you did great, i will keep my fingers crossed!! xxx

This is my 1st time on anything like this so I hope I'm doing it right, came across this thread on Monday and have been glued to it for the last few days. I've done Sw in and off for around 14 yrs, the last 3yrs solidly and reached target 2 yrs ago loosing a total of 6stone. It's always been at the back of my mind that is live to one day become a consultant and help others like myself. My sister in law also attends Sw and was recently invited to an event and asked if I'd like to join her, bringing my dream back to my mind. I've been obsessed with the idea ever since. This thread has been a real eye opener with all the honest information, I never imagined all the hard work behind it and the pressure you can be under. However, it has not put me off, if anything I am even more determined I could make it work! I have recently cut my hours at work to 3 part days and I like nothing more than to organise time efficiently so I'm hoping this would be a bonus. I cannot wait until Sunday to get the full information and hopefully will be successful :)

I love this post, have been reading it for days now. I am waiting to here the result of my interview and if accepted I feel this tread has really helped prepare me for the challenge ahead.
Thank you to all that have contributed over the years

I just wanted to boost this thread as I am really interested in becoming an SW consultant and seeing how everyone is getting on with building their careers at Slimming world?

I hope this is ok?

hi all.....i'm really new but have been reading this in preparation. I'm about 5lb to target and am going to my 2nd ops event in January. I'm really keen but am a bit scared of fitting it all round a full time job. my other big concerns is my lack of driving. my hubby is fully supportive and has already said he would help with leafleting/driving to and from places and he already drops me all over but could they say no based on this. the other is the finance side. I have the money they require ready and a spare bank account for the money side but does any one know if they do a credit check or anything? mines appalling but I don't want to not do it because of poor choices in the past

So I'm not sure how many people are still reading this but wanted to update, went to my ops event last night and will hopefully get my call today to talk everything through. I really want this so I have everything crossed

Back