A diary of a slimming world consultant

3rd 4th & 5th March

hi all.....i'm really new but have been reading this in preparation. I'm about 5lb to target and am going to my 2nd ops event in January. I'm really keen but am a bit scared of fitting it all round a full time job. my other big concerns is my lack of driving. my hubby is fully supportive and has already said he would help with leafleting/driving to and from places and he already drops me all over but could they say no based on this. the other is the finance side. I have the money they require ready and a spare bank account for the money side but does any one know if they do a credit check or anything? mines appalling but I don't want to not do it because of poor choices in the past

Good luck on your consultant journey. You are going to be very busy doing it along a full time job.:)

Thanks craftermary.....I'm sure I'll be manically busy but I've found throughout my journey the busier I am the less I pig out on the crap, last year I spent a lot of my spare time on body magic to keep me busy, I'm prepared to work as hard as needed and I'm quite lucky as my job starts at 8 and finished at 4 which gives me some leeway

kent.....what was your interview like? did they ask you much?
Hi Ya it was great more like a chat I had to fill in application form before going in so bring your Cv along to confirm dates ect . They ask things like what do you think makes a good consultant ,and how would you deal with different people and personalities ,How would you motivate your members ect. You will be fine good luck what day is it

Been reading this thread over the past few days, congrats to all recently accepted - sounds like an excellent opportunity, something i'd like to do further on down the line, don't think it would be managable at the moment as my children are still quite young and I work a full time job.

Hi everyone I am going to see what being a Slimming World consultant is all about tomorrow. What should I expect. I would love to help others on their journey xxx

The meeting on Saturday went really well. It is definatley something that I want to do. I intend on losing some more weight and hoping to start later in the year. On the plus side I have been asked to help out on the social team on Thursday at my group xxx

Back