A diary of a slimming world consultant

No news :(

Yay I'm through! As 3 mum I'll see you at training in March! So excited now
Yay Ellie so delighted for you congrats .My name is Allison so looking forward to training got my information pack in post this morning all sounds great so excited too, looking forward to meeting you ,looking for venue at moment hopefully find somewhere suitable soon ,are you taking over a group or is it a new group ?

Hi there, read the whole of this thread and it has made me want to become an SW consultant more than ever - love reading how all the journeys have progressed!
I am going to my second Opps Event on 14th February (the first one was a few year back but the wrong time for me and my family) and hoping thwy will not be put off by the fact I am not at the end of my own SW journey as yet. Having spoken with my SW consultant I need to speak with the lady at the Opps to check what weight she would like me to be at.
Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you know how often they run the training courses? My current employees are not likely to give me the time off to take the Friday off (I believe it is Fri-Sun?!) so wondering if they are regular enough to do in the school holidays? ( I work in the School kitchens and as a Lollipop Lady ;-) )
Xx

Hi there, read the whole of this thread and it has made me want to become an SW consultant more than ever - love reading how all the journeys have progressed!
I am going to my second Opps Event on 14th February (the first one was a few year back but the wrong time for me and my family) and hoping thwy will not be put off by the fact I am not at the end of my own SW journey as yet. Having spoken with my SW consultant I need to speak with the lady at the Opps to check what weight she would like me to be at.
Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you know how often they run the training courses? My current employees are not likely to give me the time off to take the Friday off (I believe it is Fri-Sun?!) so wondering if they are regular enough to do in the school holidays? ( I work in the School kitchens and as a Lollipop Lady ;-) )
Xx
They are on over the weekends. You have 8 days training over 3 weekends so fri-mon twice and sat/sun once but spread over several months. I think that's correct.

Went to an opportunity event 23 January. Apparently the area manager rang this evening whilst I was at a school meeting. I had all but given up on hearing from them. Not sure if ringing to say want to invite you for an interview or no thanks we aren't interested. Hope she rings back tomorrow. Interviews are next week and training in March. First group in April!!! See what happens. The training dates she gave us all fall in the week though so not sure they are correct.

Hi ladies I am going training in March and it's on thursday 3rd Friday 4th and Saturday 5th March to open after Easter then training again on 28th to 30th April .

Thank you Carleen and As 3 Mum, just hoping they are regular enough to fall in School holidays then!
Good luck Carleen, hope you hear back today xx

Unfortunately not and with interviews next Weds and Thurs, I doubt it now. Regretting having not done it sooner like in 2012 when I was asked, all much cheaper then! Everything seems to have gone up 50%!

Lincolnshire & Cambridge I think the event was for. I live near Boston in Lincolnshire See what happens but doubt I will be invited for an interview with a weeks notice or less before the interview and 2 weeks after the opportunity event. Unless no one else has decided to go for interview and they are desperate to make the numbers up!!!! LOL.

Aahhh don't be like that, the area they cover might be quite big and they are just working there way round, my mother in law lives in mablethorpe so we drive through Boston a few times a year. You can always ask the person who invited you to the ops event for feedback xxx

I invited myself as it was posted on our group Facebook page. I got to target losing 3st 11lb back in January 2013 and took me 5 months but never been there since although I have been to group new every week since! Rejoined and didn't keep history this last time after a couple of weeks of f so my current weight loss is much less than it would of been had I have kept my history - couldn't stand seeing where I had been and How far off I was everytime I opened my book so rejoined for a new start. Wouldn't be a good editorial really would it? Anyway see what the future brings. Can apply once I am at target and staying there!

Back