A diary of a slimming world consultant

Hi no staying in premier inn Mansfield that's where they told us was the nearest or Derbyshire hotel

As 3 mum, how did your pre training go? I've just unpacked my box and started reading. I'm looking forward to training now. Can't believe it's only a little bit away now

Wow that's quick from opps event to getting an interview. Good luck for your interview. Make sure you write down any questions you may think of in the meantime to ask them. With your hubby on board helping you as a SW consultant I'm sure you would do well. Also, I had an acquaintance lose 9½ stone and go for interview and be declined, she didn't give up and tried again and got accepted so even if you don't succeed first time there is still hope.

well I went to work and got sent home, so I've cracked on with them and got them done, hard work and they do like to throw you on the wording.....either way its done and I don't have to worry now

Thank you.
Got a call last night at 10pm to say that the interview was having to be postponed until Thursday night - I was not best pleased.
Will let you know how it goes . . . another 2 days to stress over it!!

Good luck for tonight - it's my first time posting on here, but have read some of the posts on/off for a couple of years. Been unemployed for a few months now and decided to take the plunge, so I have my interview tomorrow! Eek! It's been a long wait for me; the Opps event was supposed to be mid Jan, but postponed because of snow, then had to wait quite a while for the telephone interview - this last bit has seems like ages. No idea whether they're even looking for consultants in my area at the moment (Wigan) but I'm sure as hell going to give it a shot!

Let us know how you got on!

Thank you Ellie and Adoorabell.
The interview went great and passed it but need to lose 2 more stone before she will put me through to training.
Mission 2stone has begun!
How did you get on Adoorabell? Xx

It's good they've been honest and given you somewhere to aim for chick, I'm sure you'll get that off in no time and join the crew. I have to admit I'm only days 1-3 in training wise and it is stressful with deliveries and planning while getting on with life and food optimising at times has slipped right off so I'm really glad I'm close to target if I'm honest

How did you get on Adoorabell? Xx

I'll be training in May!! After reading all these posts, I was really worried they'd say they wanted me to do my pre-training next week or something, so I was really glad when they told me at interview that it wouldn't be for a little while. It also means I have a couple of months to get a bit closer to target before it all kicks off!

Congrats on getting through and good luck in getting that next two stone off - hopefully that motivation will shift it quicker than ever!!

Hi all, brand new here! First post....! I've spent the best part of the day going through old posts after my events meeting this morning. I'm all for becoming a consultant and well aware of the hard work that it's involved, I'm also willing to cut hours at my current job if necessary. I'm 3st away from target and mid-wedding planning so I'm not in the right place for it at the moment but I know this is what I want to do and I will give it 100%. I just have a question for recent consultants - the franchise will cost 1,700 -1,800 all in including insurance advertising etc etc but there's been no mention of how much SW take as a % from what's left of your takings after outgoings? I've heard the only thing you pay to SW after franchise is the stock you order (books, magazines, hifi's) and then I've heard that you have to pay a certain amount back to them on top of franchise and stock. Can someone help me out???

Back