fredo (
5 syns)
weight watchers cheese puffs (
4 syns)
bannana
satsuma

Total syns =

Last edited:
Tuesday I'm going to be a massive stalker on your food diary from tomorrow! Extra Easy isn't working for me and I can't be bothered with all the veg & fruit so going back to green and red days.

You started at the same weight I'm around now so you're a big inspiration for me because you've done so well! :)

Tuesday I'm going to be a massive stalker on your food diary from tomorrow! Extra Easy isn't working for me and I can't be bothered with all the veg & fruit so going back to green and red days.

You started at the same weight I'm around now so you're a big inspiration for me because you've done so well! :)

ooo wow not had a food diary stalker as of yet, not that i know of anyway lol

Ill have a look at your diary aswell :) think itll be helpful to me to know there is someone looking at it as i'll be less likeley to be naughty :) im setting an example now haha

Just so you know im trying to cut down from how much i was eating at the beggining now as im getting kinda close to target, when i first started i was having proper lunches and breakfasts every day and still loosing weight, but now im just having bits and bats for lunch and brekkie, and a big dinner, i did used to eat huge portions and still do for tea lol . Just so you dont feel you have to eat as little or much as im doing to loose if you know what i mean. :D

Any way good luck and let me know how its going :)

Haha yeah I know what you mean. Ok for now I'm going to take advantage of having big meals until I can't do it anymore!

And yes you are setting an example so I can blame you now if I don't do very well...ha!

xxx

Im sure you'll do great :D its so much easier doing red and green days i find not having to make sure you have the 1/3 superfree and the extra Healthy extras are awesome :) I <3 Red and Green Days xx

Friday 30/03/2012 Green Day

Breakfast

Pomegranite

Lunch

pineapple

Dinner

Low fat chicken super noodles with 2 eggs stirred through

Out with bf with... lots of vodka diet cokes

Total syns = 0 (i dont count drink)

Last edited:
Saturday 31/03/2012 Green Day

ok so didnt manage to drag myself out of bed intime for breakfast really so ...

Lunch

2 oranges sliced
hifi peanut bar (HEB)
:party0051:boots shapers onion rings (3 syns) - first time ive tried these and will be getting them again :D they have a lot of flavour compared to most diet crisps ive tried and to say the bag was small there seems to be quite a lot inside :D very tasty *recommends*i have some of their praw cocktail spirals to try aswell later, hope the're as good will report back :

then went to asda and found lots of new things to try :) need to look up the syn values and going to put them here so i have a list of them together :D

Linda Mcartney red onion and rosemary sausages - Free :woohoo:
quorn sweet and sour crispy bites - 12 syns for whole box but wouldnt eat them all at one :)
quorn sticky bbq fillets NEW! - 3 syns each :)
weight watchers sticky toffee puddings - 8.5 syns :D thats not too bad thought would be more
weight watchers garlic petit pans - 8.5 syns :) nom nom its worth it to have proper garlic bread all to myself
weight watchers garlic dough balls - 1.5 syns each oo not bad either :D
batchelors chicken pasta pot shot - 1 syn
sugar free irn bru - Free :D yay

batchelors chicken pasta pot shot (1 syn)

Dinner

Monster portion of
3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
beans
omlete made with 3 babybel light (HEA)

IMAG0318.jpg

weight watchers sticky toffee pudding (
8.5 syns)

IMAG0331.jpg

strawberrys
Kelloggs fibre plus (HEB)
Shapers prawn cocktail spirals (3.5 syns)

The spirals were realy nice aswell :) will be trying some more shapers products, think i saw som rocky road and flapjacks by them, gunna go get some and some more crisps before work monday :D

Total syns =

Last edited:
Sunday 01/04/2012 Green Day

Breakfast

2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB) with backed beans and fried eggs

a few bbq doritos and a small piece of a cadbury easter egg (about 6 syns maybe)

Lunch

syn free Lasagne using mozzarella (HEA) with weight watchers garlic and herb petit pan (8.5 syns)

IMAG0337.jpg

Dinner

Ok was v.naughy bf and his dad got pizza hut and i ended eating about half of a cheesy bites margharitta! (70 syns) Then had about 4 bourbons! (14 syns) Bad Tuesday, guess its a flexi syn day :)

Total syns = 98.5 :eek:

Last edited:
Monday 02/04/2012 Red Day

...ok no i shouldnt have done it but could not overcome the urge to step on the scales first thing this morning, i know its not going to be an accurate reading and your weight fluctuates and all that but i weighed 9 st 6.5 lbs :( + 4 lbs!, the good news is i have already been to the loo 3 times since i weighed myself (sorry if thats too much info) so hopefully it will all rectify itself before Tuesday, fingers crossed. Would be happy with a sts

with all that in mind no brekki or lunch

quite excited for Dinner have just been to tesco and bought some big king prawns and a bag or stir fry mix for tonight, also found the fry light for stir frys with the oriental seasoning :) noms

Dinner

Prawn stir fry

IMAG0340.jpg

hifi peanut bar (HEB)
kelloggs fibre plus (HEB)

apple
2 satsumas
bannana

Total syns =

Total syns this week = 153, an extra 48 syns than i should of had :( bad me ... lets see how weigh in goes tommorow Eeek

Last edited:
That stirfry looks so nice! Going to have to nab that idea & get the fry light too.

And stop looking at the scales! Good luck with your weigh in tonight and even if you do end up putting on remember you'll be able to get it off easily. xxx

It was nice and the fry light was aswell, just dont smell it or itll put you off lol it tastes nice though :)

I know im naughty for looking at the scales im just too curious lol

will let you know how weigh in goes

fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

xx

1lb lost after half a pizza hut cheesy bites Margharitta

Tuesday 03/04/2012 Green Day

no breakfast or lunch

weigh in at 7pm ..... lost 1lb :D its a miracle :happy036:

Dinner

quorn mozzarella and pesto escalope (7.5 syns)
2 linda mcartney red onion and rosemary sausages
omlete made using 3 babybel light (HEA)
beans

hifi peanut bar (HEB)
kelloggs fibre plus (HEB)

shapers onion rings (3 syns)
shapers prawn cocktail spirals (3.5 syns)

Total syns = 14

Wednesday 04/04/2012 Red Day

no breakfast

Lunch

sweet leaf salad with warmed up mattessons southern fried chicken bites (2.5 syns)

IMAG0377.jpg

Dinner

Morrisons lamb shank in red wine and rosemary gravy (1.5 syns)
roast chicken
carrot and swede
2 linda mcartney red onion and rosemary sausages (because i think they taste like stuffing)

IMAG0382.jpg

mattessons southern fried chicken bites (2.5 syns)
Hifi peanut bar (HEB)
boots shapers salt and vinegar spirals (
3.5 syns)
weight watchers cheese puffs (
4 syns)

Total syns = 14

Last edited:
Popping by to subscribe x

Thursday 05/04/2012 Green Day

Start of my bank holiday today :) me and bf booked day off work to go to my mum and dads caravan in brid for a long weekend :D
We stopped at the Deep on the way aswell, but now im here now, not gunna be able to post any pics this weekend seen as ive nt gt the laptop bt nvm. its about 3pm, not had anything to eat yet but gunna have lunch now so....

Lunch

Weight watchers apricot yogurt

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in tomato sauce (8.75 syns)

Fox's glacier fruit sweet (1 syn)

Dinner

3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
Omlete made with 3 babybel light (HEA)
Beans

2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEB) with 2 tbsp hartleys best strawberry jam (2 syns)

Total syns = 14.75

Last edited:
Thursday 05/04/2012 Green Day

Start of my bank holiday today :) me and bf booked day off work to go to my mum and dads caravan in brid for a long weekend :D
We stopped at the Deep on the way aswell, but now im here now, not gunna be able to post any pics this weekend seen as ive nt gt the laptop bt nvm. its about 3pm, not had anything to eat yet but gunna have lunch now so....

Lunch

Weight watchers apricot yogurt

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in tomato sauce (8.75)

Fox's glacier fruit sweet (1 syn)

Ahh lucky you! Have a nice weekend babe xxx

Friday 06/04/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB) with 2 eggs fried in fry light

Lunch

Fish from seaside with batter removed with 2 sachets of ketchup (1 syn)

Snack- couple of rashers of bacon with fat removed with fried eggs

Dinner

Morrisons lamb shank in rosemary and wine gravy (1.5 syns) with carrott

Grapes
Strawberrys
Weight watchers nectarine yogurt

6 Weight watchers garlic and herb dough balls (9 syns)

Total syns = 11.5

Last edited:
Back