A girl called Tuesday's Red and Green Food Diary

Tuesday 05/06/2012 Green Day

Weigh in at 7pm .... Lost 2lb and got to target! asif cant believe it lol

IMAG1903.jpg

Dinner

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in gravy (7.5 syns)

2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB) toasted with 200g tin heinz baked beans with sausages (4.5 syns)
hifi peanut bar (HEB)
6 daim mikado sticks (3 syns)

Total syns = 15

Last edited:
3 stone down :)

3 stone.jpg

Size 16/18 to 8/10 :D yay

Last edited:
After my family convincing me i dont need to loose anymore weight and being re-measured, i am actually as first thought 5 ft 3 which means my origional target of 8st 7 is now again my official target weight :D yay. I reached 8 st 7 today and decided to set that as my target in group :) got my special badge and sticker v.happy bunny

IMAG1911.jpg

Last edited:
Well done on getting target you do look very slim now so think its a good place to call target! X

Congratulations on getting to target, you look so slim and happy x

Wednesday 06/06/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

24g box cornflakes (4.5 syns) with chopped apple and ss milk (HEA)

Lunch

Found some new goodies at lunch time, the deli strips are basically meat versions of cheese string, the honey ham one is Free and the bbq chicken flavour is 0.5 syns per pack (there are 3 packs in each and they have cool little pictures on :) see below)
Also the tesco chicken bites i bought as they were cheap, only 1 syn, you dont get many but they're ok and are really just a lower cost version of mattesons chicken bites.

Tesco goodness roast chicken bites (1 syn)
24 deli honey ham strip

ForumRunner_20120606_130947.jpgForumRunner_20120606_130928.jpgForumRunner_20120606_131712.jpg

Dinner

clementine
4 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz bbq shake with iceberg lettuce

clementine
apple
Mini garlic breads using weight watchers petit pain (HEB) 1 laughing cow extra light triangles (part HEA) garlic salt and mixed herbs
Jam roll using weight watchers petit pain (HEB) with 2 tsp hartleys best strawberry jam (1 syn)

IMAG1922.jpg

both these were awesome, felt naughty, i part baked the bread then cut in half part way through cooking, spread the filling and returned to the oven, delicious eaten warm and freshly baked Nommmm.

8 daim mikado sticks (4 syns)

Total syns = 10.5

Last edited:
Thursday 07/06/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

Apple

Lunch

24 deli honey ham strip
24 deli BBQ chicken strip (0.5 syns)
3pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz bbq shake

Dinner

2 fish from chip shop with batter removed
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB)
4 tbsp Ketchup (4 syns)

24 deli honey ham strip
kelloggs fibre plus (HEB)
3 babybel lights (HEA)
strawberries, rasberries and blueberries with sweetner
boiled eggs
2 jumbo chocolate snack-a-jacks (6 syns)

IMAG1944.jpgForumRunner_20120608_080736.jpg
night time muchies :)

Total syns = 11

Last edited:
Friday 08/06/2012 neutral Day

was naughty today, didnt eat anything all day bar 3 clementines, then drank god knows how many vodka and diet cokes at night. Then ended up stealing 3 or 4 slices of Margherita pizza off people

Total syns =
3/4 slices of Margherita pizza

Last edited:
Saturday 09/06/2012 Green Day

Breakfast

3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
baked beans
omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)

alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)

Dinner

weight watchers bolognese alforno pasta (7.5 syns)
Half a ciabatta bread (4 syns)
alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)

total syns= 14.5

Last edited:
Sunday 10/06/2012 Green Day

Breakfast

Baked beans with 3 babybel light (HEA) melted through on 2 slices of toasted wholemeal bread (HEB) with fried eggs

7 bourbon biscuits (21 syns) couldn't stop myself, haha o well

Lunch

3 quorn sausages (3 syns)
baked beans
omlete using 3 babybel light (HEA)

Dinner

3 pieces of margherita from takeaway (not sure of syns)

Total syns = 24 + 3 pieces pizza

ok so gone over on syns quite abit so far this week but its trial and error now im trying to stay at target, so at least if i do put on i know where ive gone wrong.

Last edited:
Monday 11/06/2012 Red Day

Probably had just over my 105 weekly syns this week so not too bad. Did weigh myself this morning and the scales scared me... 8 st 10 :( i hope im just having an off day and not actually put on 3lbs! I want to stay at target! All will be revealed tomorrow at weigh in

Dinner

Morrisons lamb shank in rosemary and wine gravy (1.5 syns)
carrot
Swede
chicken
1 linda Mcartneys rosemary and red onion sausage

boots shapers prawn cocktail spirals (3.5 syns)
24 deli honey ham strip

hifi peanut bar (HEB)

Total syns = 5.5

Last edited:
Good luck for weigh in. Your doing great. Is that all you had to eat? I suppose I get days like that and if It's got you to target it must be working. X

Good luck for weigh in. Your doing great. Is that all you had to eat? I suppose I get days like that and if It's got you to target it must be working. X

Thank you :) and yeah that is all i had to eat that day which is abit naughty but ive sort of got into the habit, it's my way of still being able to binge ... if i dont eat through the day i dont feel bad about eating so much at night. At the weekend i usually eat more; not being at work im not distracted from eating and have more time to make meals i actually enjoy which usually involves the oven or hob which i dont have at work. It's not what slimming world advise obviously but i did follow the plan properly to begin with and lost weight and i do plan to start eating properly again, its now just trial and error for me to try and sts :) x

Last edited:
Tuesday 12/06/2012 Green Day

Weigh in at 7pm ... put on half a pound , the scales were flickering between 8st7 and 8st8 .. landed on 8st7.5 so do think i have done my best to stay at target, not bad for my first week at it :) less worried for this week now because i know how to loose so i can just go back to my normal eating regime

Dinner

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in tomato sauce (8.75 syns)

2 x cherry bakewell alpen lights (HEB)

warburtons crumpet (5 syns) with half a tsp butter (1 syn)

Total syns = 14.75

Last edited:
Wednesday 13/06/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

Lunch

24 deli honey ham strip
Thorntons Classics Chocolates, Country Caramel (2.5 syns)

Dinner

4 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz bbq shake with iceberg lettuce and asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

IMAG1960.jpg

2 slice of wholemeal bread (HEB) with lowlow mature cheddar cheese spread (part HEA)
apple
clementine
grapes

Total syns = 3

Last edited:
Back