A girl called Tuesday's Red and Green Food Diary

Thursday 27/09/2012 Red Day

24 deli honey ham strips

Lunch

Full punnet red grapes
2 24 deli honey ham strip

Dinner

Sausage and egg sandwich using 2 ww sausages (1 syn), 2 slices wholemeal (HEB), 3 kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties (HEA) and 2 tbsp ketchup (2 syns)

2 clementines
bannana
apple
ww apricot yogurt
ww nectarine yogurt
2 rocky road hifi bars (HEB)

Then oops .... pizza hut was ordered had about half a stuffed crust margheritta and a piece of garlic bread with cheese

Total syns = 78 :(

so total syns left this week out of 105 is 16 so over next four days should have no more than 4 syns a day

Last edited:
Friday 28/09/2012

Lunch

Porridge with scan bran (HEB) made with alpro soya almond milk (part HEA) with 2 tsp of harltleys jam (1 syn)

Wednesday 26/09/2012 Red Day

Lunch

Grilled chicken skewer from a salad and grill bar (no syns, no oil or fats used i asked the chef :D )

Dinner

4 pieces of chicken cooked in schwartz bbq shake
Iceberg lettuce
Asda wholemeal pitta (HEB)

Bannana
2 clementines
apple

2 packets o mattessons southern fried chicken bites (5 syns)
Red Grapes
Walkers sant & vinegar squares (6 syns)

Total syns = 11

Been to doctors today just to get some more of my pill and I had high blood pressure :( have to go back again next week to see if its still up, dont know why?! im only 20!

Oh that's not what you want to hear! I had high blood pressure when I stopped smoking but to be fair I was 20st so it was understandable! Only thing I can think is are you having too much salt? Salt is a killer for blood pressure. Also is your docs giving you a home blood pressure monitor ? My doctors policy is that when you get 3 high blood pressure readings they give you an ECG to check your hearts healthy and then to give you a 24 hour blood pressure monitor or one that you do yourself twice on a morning and twice on an evening.

Hope you get sorted x

ok so i have been naught and eaten like a pig since friday didnt go to weigh in y.day as i havnt been well but its not stopped me stuffing my face :( going t o be good now a try keep on here

Wednesday

Syns = 0

Last edited:
Thursday 04/10/2012 Red Day

2 Haribo giant strawberries (5 syns)

Dinner

sandwich using 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) spread with kerry low low mature cheddar spread (part HEA) full pack of chosen by you sweeet chilli shredded beef (0.5 syns)

Satsuma

Chosen by you roast chicken skewers (Free)
bannana
satsuma
ww apricot yogurt
2 chunks of cadbury fruit and nut from big bar (3 syns)
just less than 25g salted peanuts (6.5 syns)

Total syns = 15

Last edited:
Friday 5/10/2012 Red Day

4 iced fairy cakes (18 syns)

Total syns = 18 over :( but since i had no syns wednesday i have 30 realy for today so its ok :)

we all give in to temptation sometimes haha! just the one isnt enough :p

Saturday 06/10/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

ww nectarine yogurt
satsuma

Lunch

140g pack of chosen by you chinese chicken skewers (1 syn)
cadbury roses orange cream (2.5 syns)
ww nectarine yogurt
small chunk cadbury dairy milk (1 syn)
Asda chosen by you sweet chilli chicken chunks (1.5 syns)

Dinner

Sausage and egg sandwich using 2 we sausages (1 syn), 2 slices Wholemeal (HEB), 3 Kerry lowlow cheese slices for toasties (HEA) and 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)
sandwich using 2 slices wholemeal (HEB) spread with kerry low low mature cheddar spread (part HEA) full pack of chosen by you sweeet chilli shredded beef (0.5 syns)

Apple
satsuma
pom bear origional crisps (5 syns)

Total syns = 13.5

Last edited:
Sunday 07/10/2012 Red Day

Breakfast

Red grapes
chosen by you roast chicken skewers

Orange calipo ice lolly (5 syns)

Lunch

2 roses golden barrels (5 syns)
Morrisons lamb shank in rosemary and wine gravy (1.5 syns)
chosen by you chinese chicken skewers (1 syn)
satsuma
Ww cheese puffs (4 syns)

Dinner

2 asda whole meal pittas (2 HEB's) filler with half a pack of chosen by you sweet chilli beef (0.25 syns) and half a pack of chosen by you fajita chicken (0.75 syns) with iceberg lettuce

2 bourbon creams (7 syns)
ww apricot yogurt
ww nectarine yogurt

then i was greedy even though i wasnt hungry :( had half a garlic bread supreme from the takeaway. bad tuesday

Total syns = 24.5 + half garlic bread supreme

Last edited:
Monday 08/10/2012 Red Day

Dinner

2 Asda wholemeal Pitts breads (2 HEB) filled with iceberg lettuce half a pack of chosen by you sweet chilli beef (0.25 syns) full pack of chosen by you chicken strips

Chosen by you roast chicken skewers

then found the treats at bf house, they bought tin of heros 'for xmas' obviously that wasnt going to happen and i helped them finish off the tin had at least 10 chocs,
Mcoys crisps
nearly half a pack of jaffa cakes
2 mr kipling apple pies

Total syns = too many

Last edited:
Tuesday 09/10/2012 Green Day

Weigh in at 7pm (not been for 2 week since i was ill last week) .... maintained so very happy with that especially since i have had quite alot of treats e.g pancakes, takeaway mr kipling apple pies!

Dinner

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in tomato sauce (8.75 syns)

Total syns = 8.75

Last edited:
Wednesday 10/10/2012 Green Day

Lunch

Oaktree Estate Spaghetti Letters in Tomato Sauce
Red Grapes

Dinner

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in tomato sauce (8.75 syns)

2 alpen light bars (HEB)
apple

Total syns = 8.75

Last edited:
Thursday 11/10/2012 Red Day

Lunch

chosen by you chinese chicken skewers (1 syn)
clementine
Red and Green grapes

Dinner

2 fish from chip shop with batter removed
2 slices wholemeal (HEB)
4 tbsp ketchup (4 syns)

2 scotch eggs made with 2 ww sausages (1 syn) and 1 slice wholemeal (1/2 HEB)
chosen by you roast chicken skewers

Total syns = 6

Last edited:
Friday 12/10/2012 Green Day

Breakfast

Red and Green Grapes
2 drumstick lollies (5 syns)
Lunch

Heinz pasta shapes with 3 babybel light melted through (HEA)
apple
banana

Dinner

Omelet made using 3 babybel light (HEA)
baked beans
quorn mozzarella and pesto escalope (7.5 syns)

Total syns = 12.5

Last edited:
Ate crap all weekend and sh*t load of it :( , Anywho to start afresh

Monday 15/10/2012 Green Day

Lunch

heinz ravioli (2.5 syns)

Hello there I'm new and was just looking through some diaries I'm trying mostly red but probably do ee at the weekends I shall see! I find them so hard! How are you getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello there I'm new and was just looking through some diaries I'm trying mostly red but probably do ee at the weekends I shall see! I find them so hard! How are you getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a bit of a relapse of binge eating over the weekend and today it was weigh in yesterday and i put on 4lbs! ive not out that much on for ages been feeling crappy and eating all the wrong things been bad already today and had 2 happy hippos 6 syns each so as long as i dont have anymore im still on track for today. Im normally happy to be following the plan but have been lazy going to get back on it today!!!

Wednesday 17/10/2012

2 kinder happy hipos (12 syns)

Total syns = 12

Arrgh all went wrong again after wednesday just cant seem to stick atm , but not all bad, not sure how its happened but managed to loose 2.5lbs at weigh in! so now only half a lb over target, which i do want rid of so i can say without 'lying' that im at target, would like to loose my half a lb for next week. Really would like to loose 1.5lbs if possible so I have a lb to play with :) so again im back and like all my previous comments i am going to try and stay on here with my food diary but we'll see. Anywhoooo today was weigh in so start of a 'new week' ....

Tuesday 23/10/2012 Green Day

Dinner

Pasta with half a tin of fray bentos meatballs in gravy (8.75 syns)
2 boiled eggs

Total syns = 8.75

Back