• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A girls nite in ideas please :)

lauratrev

Silver Member
S: 21st0.5lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 6st5.5lb(30.39%)
Hiya really not sure what category this should come under so feel free to move this thread :)

Im going to my friends and having a girly night in tommorow and just wondered what snacks/treats i could have without blowing it, my friends a chocoholic and i know if i dont find an alternative my friend will twist my arm.

I have a bag of rainbow drops at the mo and no doubt she will have pizza so a savoury alternative would also be good that is quick and easy!

Any ideas would be most grateful! :)

Xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
S: 84kg C: 71.5kg G: 65kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 12.5kg(14.9%)
What about low fat dips with veg to dip. I think I'd need stuff to keep my fingers busy more than anything. Or a syn free quiche or tortilla with potatoes to provide some stodge?

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
S: 84kg C: 71.5kg G: 65kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 12.5kg(14.9%)
Ooh or chicken tikka/tandoori if you can marinade it tonight?

S: 17st4lb C: 13st5.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 3st12.5lb(22.52%)
Try making a homemade pizza with lowfat ingredients, I've heard the Warburtons square wraps are fabulously tasty and I think they would be a great alternative to pizza bases. Also try just using tomato paste mixed with a squirt of reduced sugar and salt ketchup instead of the full sauce xx

Shirleen

Gold Member
S: 21st12.5lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st8.5lb(2.77%)
How about falafels, pizza topped chicken, SW chips

S: 15st11.5lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st11.5lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(22.35%)
ooh love girls nights in, me and my sister both do SW and we do chicken goujans, samosas, smash pizza, loaded potato skins, we made a kinda banana cheese cake the other day, digestive biscuit as the base 3 syns, chopped banana on top, toffee mullerlight poured over and sprinkle of cinnamon, great little dessert and only 3 syns :) i also make my own salsa and dip celery and cucumber sticks into it.:D

planning, and being prepared in advance will keep you on track and your friend will probably love all you naughty (syn free ssshhh dont tell her) food :D

lauratrev

Silver Member
S: 21st0.5lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 6st5.5lb(30.39%)
Thank you ladies!! My mind was totally blank, im usually full of them but typical on the spot you cant think of a thing!

Ill be writin these down for sure there are some things there i would never of even thought of! :) thanks :D xx