A girls nite in ideas please :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lauratrev, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(30.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya really not sure what category this should come under so feel free to move this thread :)

Im going to my friends and having a girly night in tommorow and just wondered what snacks/treats i could have without blowing it, my friends a chocoholic and i know if i dont find an alternative my friend will twist my arm.

I have a bag of rainbow drops at the mo and no doubt she will have pizza so a savoury alternative would also be good that is quick and easy!

Any ideas would be most grateful! :)

Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What about low fat dips with veg to dip. I think I'd need stuff to keep my fingers busy more than anything. Or a syn free quiche or tortilla with potatoes to provide some stodge?

4. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh or chicken tikka/tandoori if you can marinade it tonight?

5. Evy_Starlight

Evy_Starlight Likes to run

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12.5lb(22.52%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counter
    Try making a homemade pizza with lowfat ingredients, I've heard the Warburtons square wraps are fabulously tasty and I think they would be a great alternative to pizza bases. Also try just using tomato paste mixed with a squirt of reduced sugar and salt ketchup instead of the full sauce xx

6. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How about falafels, pizza topped chicken, SW chips

7. chiefbridesmaid

chiefbridesmaid Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(22.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ooh love girls nights in, me and my sister both do SW and we do chicken goujans, samosas, smash pizza, loaded potato skins, we made a kinda banana cheese cake the other day, digestive biscuit as the base 3 syns, chopped banana on top, toffee mullerlight poured over and sprinkle of cinnamon, great little dessert and only 3 syns :) i also make my own salsa and dip celery and cucumber sticks into it.:D

planning, and being prepared in advance will keep you on track and your friend will probably love all you naughty (syn free ssshhh dont tell her) food :D

8. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(30.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you ladies!! My mind was totally blank, im usually full of them but typical on the spot you cant think of a thing!

Ill be writin these down for sure there are some things there i would never of even thought of! :) thanks :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.