A girls nite in ideas please :)

lauratrev

Silver Member
Hiya really not sure what category this should come under so feel free to move this thread :)

Im going to my friends and having a girly night in tommorow and just wondered what snacks/treats i could have without blowing it, my friends a chocoholic and i know if i dont find an alternative my friend will twist my arm.

I have a bag of rainbow drops at the mo and no doubt she will have pizza so a savoury alternative would also be good that is quick and easy!

Any ideas would be most grateful! :)

Xx

What about low fat dips with veg to dip. I think I'd need stuff to keep my fingers busy more than anything. Or a syn free quiche or tortilla with potatoes to provide some stodge?

Try making a homemade pizza with lowfat ingredients, I've heard the Warburtons square wraps are fabulously tasty and I think they would be a great alternative to pizza bases. Also try just using tomato paste mixed with a squirt of reduced sugar and salt ketchup instead of the full sauce xx

ooh love girls nights in, me and my sister both do SW and we do chicken goujans, samosas, smash pizza, loaded potato skins, we made a kinda banana cheese cake the other day, digestive biscuit as the base 3 syns, chopped banana on top, toffee mullerlight poured over and sprinkle of cinnamon, great little dessert and only 3 syns :) i also make my own salsa and dip celery and cucumber sticks into it.:D

planning, and being prepared in advance will keep you on track and your friend will probably love all you naughty (syn free ssshhh dont tell her) food :D

Thank you ladies!! My mind was totally blank, im usually full of them but typical on the spot you cant think of a thing!

Ill be writin these down for sure there are some things there i would never of even thought of! :) thanks :D xx

Back