A good article on Zoe Harcombe and the diet principles

Redpam

Living the Life
Hi Pam - remember me?

Just read this and it makes fascinating reading a whole lot of sense! I've just come across Harcombe Diet today - i saw Karen's Facebook status that she was starting this diet today and I was intrigued (as I'm always on the lookout for a new diet - the one that's going to work this time! LOL) But as soon as I started reading about this diet I'm intrigued and have just ordered the book as I really do think I'll be giving it a go.

Hope all is well with you & yours

Jan xx :D

Hi Pam - remember me?

Just read this and it makes fascinating reading a whole lot of sense! I've just come across Harcombe Diet today - i saw Karen's Facebook status that she was starting this diet today and I was intrigued (as I'm always on the lookout for a new diet - the one that's going to work this time! LOL) But as soon as I started reading about this diet I'm intrigued and have just ordered the book as I really do think I'll be giving it a go.

Hope all is well with you & yours

Jan xx :D

Hi Jan

Great to see you.

I am on my sixth week on the diet and have lost 16.5lbs so far. I feel great and it is also far more family and social friendly than CD. My DH is much happier with me doing this diet. Now I am living in Portugal we eat out at least 3 times a week and it is so easy with THD.

The book makes so much sense and I have the cookery book too which is great.

Good luck with it. Mum started it today. lol

Pam xxx

Thanks for this link Pam - my OH tossed the paper before I got chance to read it!

Back