A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

B - Chopped banana, low fat yogurt and granola sprinkles
L - Chicken salad sandwhich and an apple

D - Chicken goujons, baby potatoes & carrots

Total calores = 1300 approx
Total syns = 0

I get weighed and measured at the gym on Wednesday so will probably update my stats then rather than the 22nd as planned.

Decided to weigh myself this morning as planned and have a big fat STS :(. This is ridiculous. Been to the gym twice this week too and not even been snacking :(. TOTM is due over next few days but I can't always be blaming that. Thankfully I have an appointment at the gym on Wednesday evening to be weighed/measured properly and have a discussion about what I want to achieve over the next 6 months. Then the gym tailor-make a workout plan for me and even have a look at my food diaries each week to offer some nutritional advice so fingers crossed this all helps get me moving DOWN towards target. I am getting so frustrated now.

Hope all goes well at the gym. You've been doing so well, and even if the scales aren't moving, the inches are! Chin up :)

Hey Erin- STS can be so annoying but you are doing all the right things so it will move again eventually! :D Keep it up -you are doing great

hey, at least you didn't GAIN!

cut yourself some slack. the more stressed you get about losing weight, the harder it is to lose the weight!

aw, don't stress. you've done so well so focus on that :) and i'm loving that pic of you, awesome skinnies!! i wear skinnies even though i'm sizes 18-22 but i'm sure i look silly in skinnies, lol. how are you?? hope uni is good :) xxxxx

Thank you everyone! I am feeling much more positive about things now.

I have the day off due to September weekend so just spending today catching up with paperwork for starting back uni on Monday. That placement went far too quickly! And I'm only back at uni for 4 weeks before my next placement (of 5 weeks!!!) starts on October 28th.

I'll be better at keeping food diaries updated while at uni...or at least, that is the theory! We'll see how I go. Today looks something like so:

B - Granola cereal with ss milk and a banana (HExA & B used here)
L - homemade chicken noodle soup and an apple

D - Grilled chicken with rice in a chopped tomato & paprika sauce

Total syns = 0

To be honest, I haven't been following Slimming World all that strictly lately. I have definitely still been calorie counting though and am feeling slimmer despite the scales being stuck!!

IMAG2811.jpg

This is one of my teacher-outfits that I felt pretty confident in. There's def still a wee Buddha belly going on when I turn to the side but it is shrinking for sure!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

oooh i like that skirt...

Hello everyone!!

I had my aunt & uncle's 25th wedding anniversary party last night. Then me, my sis, my cousin & some friends went out to paint the town red. So calories went to pot somewhere between the buffet at the party and the jager bombs. But you know what? I enjoyed myself and am not gonna beat myself up over it.

IMAG2868.jpg

My outfit last night - been an age since I got my bare legs out haha.

Today I am right back on it:

B - Fruit & fibre with semi skimmed milk (HExA & B)
L - Ham salad

D - Homemade curry

Total syns = 0

cutie! loving the hair, too!

Thanks!! Geisha Wigs for all my awesome hair needs :).

Curry was really good. A Slimming World recipe - full of flavour but sauce was a bit too watery for my liking so will reduce it more next time.

Hello everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been on much... I feel like I won't have the chance to update properly until this course is over. But I'm still popping in now and then and having a wee snoop at your diaries :)

Been on the ball with my diet/exercise and feeling motivated and determined!! Hopefully when I weigh in (on my birthday!) a week on Sunday I'll have happy lbs down news!

Hope you are all well x

sounds hectic, but well done for keeping on track! :)

Hello everyone!

I've been going to the gym twice a week (plus my usual walking) for the past 3 weeks and have gained weight. About 4lbs!! :(. I was rather distraught about this until I took my measurements and am down half an inch at my waist/under bust and hips :) And I tried on one of my old dresses last night that *just* fit a few weeks ago (and felt a bit uncomfortable to wear) and it definitely fits better. So trying not to get too caught up about the number on the scales.

B - Weetabix milk & cereal biscuits 219
L - tuna with light mayo & tomato on wholemeal bread, a banana

D - Ham & pasta with chopped tomato with paprika sauce

Total calores = 1269 approx

Back
to calorie counting for now. Might give slimming world another bash from Monday. It's my birthday on Sunday so going out in Glasgow for drinks with some friends on Saturday night. And Calum's mum has kindly booked a hotel for Calum & myself in the city centre that night :). 26 here I come! haha.

Hope you are all getting on well x

You have made me feel a lot better about the none movement on the scales since the gym, perhaps it is true that it does make you retain water at first! Its good that you measure so you can put things into perspective- its all about how we look/feel really rather than a # on a scale! What kind of stuff have you been doing at the gym? I actually really enjoy it in the winter- summer I can't face going inside to sweat in a stuffy room when you could be out in the fresh air but autumn/winter its good fun and warms you up!! :D

You are doing fantastic with calorie counting- bet you will be at target in no time! Have a brill birthday weekend!

Great you're stll losing inches. With everything you're doing those pesky scales will soon change, but for now be proud at how far you've come! :)

Thank you both!

Gym-wise, I've been doing circuits and a few classes (mainly Spin Fit and Legs/Bums/Tums). I think I definitely need to drink more water now that I am gyming it. Gonna try and increase to 3 litres from my usual 2 and hopefully the scales will start budging!

B - Mullerlight and banana 220
L - Chicken pasta salad

D - Tuna steak with sweet potatoes and veg

Total calores = 1270 approx

My wee sis had some bad news and has had to freeze her gym membership for the time being so I'll be going it alone from Monday onwards - eek!!

Today at uni we have our PE input (for 2 hours!) which is focusing on Dance this week so that will be my exercise for today! :p

Back