A journey to a whole new me .............

Thanks guys , i went to go see my nan today who i ent seen in like 3 weeks and she always says uve lost weight wen we clearly knew i put on then i saw her today and she said nothing . I know its to early ill just have to wait i just really wanna here someone say wow uve lost weight x

People are going to notice VERY soon hun :D Just stick at it and pretty soon your clothes will be falling off, It will be undeniably noticeable lol xx

Feeling better today im abit dissapointed that noone is noticing my weight loss i can see it but maybe its in my head

We are looking and being in our bodies every minute of every day, so you are bound to notice the slightest change :)
The more weight you have to lose, the longer it takes for anyone to notice, but you have lost 9lbs already, so you are very well on your way there !!
How much would you like to lose Kerryann ?
:)

I dno at least 10stone i guess . So i guess its like a skinny person loosing a pound u wont notice it . Ill just have to keep going x

well done u. i know its freezing isnt it even the heatings not keeping it warm today xx

Me too :( So cold and miserable at the moment! I feel worse this week than week one! Well done for being 100% :D

i feel miserable to glad im not the only one lol im only on day 3 so ive got no hope lol xx

I felt fine week one- didn't have the horrible day 3 thing most people have- thats normal. Just struggling today and y'day- must be the cold weather making me want to comfort eat. I'm still being 100% but its hard!

Whats everyone doing tonight to keep themselves motivated? Ive wrapped myself tight in a blanket to keep warm and also so I cant move to the kitchen haha :) xx

Ha ha! I am sat on a recliner chair, wearing a big hoodie, hood up too with my super king duvet. Stops me going to the kitchen but hinders the toilet trips!

Haha I know how you feel. Im all wrapped up cosy and warm but I've needed the toilet for past 15 minutes but dont want to take the blanket off lol :) xx

I had to brave it, whipped off the duvet and ran. Just want to do nothing tonight and have a snow day tomorrow!

Haha me too. Had to brave it too. Im sure I will need to go again in the next hour or so haha. Drunk around 3L of water today. Before I started this diet I would be lucky if I drank 1L :S Not good xx

I'm wrapped up in my fleecey dressing gown and have a fleece blanket wrapped round too, still shivering! Had a cold lurking in the background for a while and I think it's rearing its ugly head :-( felt bloody awful at work today, left early and have been dozing since I got in. Got everything crossed for a proper snow day tomorrow though!

I know Im not keen on winter and the cold. I love the summer and the heat and hopefully summer 2013 we will be at our goal weight or well on our way :D xx

Back