A journey to a whole new me .............

I'm going to enjoy summer more when I have a bikini body! I love winter because I can hide myself in jumpers and duvets etc!

The bath idea sounds lovely!

I wish I could wait an hr between trips to the loo- I'm struggling with 15mins!! Haha!

Ive always hid under clothes in the summer so hopefully this summer I will be able to look good in a bikini especially for my girl holiday in Zante in July/August. Its a great motivator. Will just think of that when im having a low moment.

Bath is sooo tempting right now with lots and lots of bubbles haha :) xx

We will all be skinny minnies with our bikini bods! I normally dread the summer but looking forward to it wondering what size I will be!

Me too, hopefully it won't be another sweaty one!

Completely agree with you on that one!! No cardigans and tights to cover up lol

Tried the carbanara tonight . Ewww its gross the taste is nice its just the texture makes me wanna gag :( starting to not like all the products :(

I think you need to make it quite watery to improve texture. I did that and really liked it that way but then did it with the correct amount one night and it was awful. I've been put off ever since!

Stay strong you can do it.

The only exercise i do i walk 15 mins to work and back every day and at the weekend do half hour exercise is this enough ? I hate exercise x

Hi Kerryann, every bit of exercise will make a difference. They say 20 mins per day. Is your walk to work 15 mins each way? If so then you are doing the 20 mins per day already. You can build up the time per day from there. Perhaps plot a target along with your weight loss? Keep looking out at the snow and thinking about a walk as looks so pretty. Not sure I want to kick my nice warm slippers off tho lol. Might just do my housework supper energetically! Are those husks things still doing the trick? thinking of getting some

Yer its 15 mins each way and my legs are killing me so i guess thats a good thing . I walk sooo slow in the snow incase i fall over lol . The husks are amazing they fill u up and help you feel soooo much better there deffo worth it . Thanks for the advise ill try do some more when this snow has all gone xx

That's good kerryanne.....
I am glad you havd found it easier :)
Your walks to and from work does sound ideal for the moment chick :D

Glad you're feeling better :) and yeh I'd def say the walk will be enough for the time being, just remember that 600 cals is really very low! If you went mad exercising and only taking in 600 cals you could make yourself ill as you could write off 200+ cals during a workout xx

Hey hang on in there!! Take a look at nomoremuffintop's diary and the quote ED put in there yesterday I think. It sums it all up and may help refocus the mind. Sorry am on my phone otherwise would paste in for you.

Got called fatty today walking past a group of men how lovely

:mad:
Oh Kerryann, thats horrible. Horrible people do that. Horrible thoughless people. Please do not listen to them.
That really does make me mad.
All I can say, is I hope there next poo is a very big hedgehog
:mad:

Just about ready to give up :(

Kerryann, please dont give up.
Mandy is right, ED did do a cracking post, in her own diary, and in Muffy's... Muffy then copied it into anothers, that I cant remember... Maybe Noor's ?
If you cant find it, please let me know, and I will find it for you.
You will feel proper lousy if you give up.
Keep trying... even if you give up for that minute, the next minute is a new minute, that you could try... keep joining up the minutes that you are trying and you will get a little bit further, and lighter.
Keep plodding on chick
:)

Back