a little advice please????

lottiedoodle

HI all,

My name is Jackie (lottiedoodle - username), i am now on day 3 and getting on quite well, though struggling with water !!!!!. is it ok to have Redbush tea by the 'gallon' instead of water? any advise would be appreciated, also can I put a spoon of coffee in the vanilla drink to enhance the taste?

I have about 40LBs to loose so, every year i promise myself I will do it, however I hit 50 late last year and I've had enough, a new me is on the way. lookin forward to hearing from you all and keeping upto date with everyones weight losses. Good luck eveyone, it's going to be worth it. xx

Hello,

Well done so far :D

Not sure about Redbush tea, I assume its ok, but maybe worth emailing exante to make sure.

Alot of people put coffee in the vanilla, i have tried it hot too :D

Keep up the good work

xx

yeah i put coffee in my bananna and vanilla also cinamon sometimes with a sweetner. sooooo much better. Email exante, they reply the following day

Is redbush normal tea? If yes it's ok! I drink green tea or peppermint tea for a bit of variety. I also add a espresso to my chocolate and vanilla shakes and all spice to the other shakes!

Back