A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to sw

:DHi all I thought I would introduce myself. my name is lisa and I have been doing sw for 3 days now. i think I have got the hang of it lol. I love that you can eat plenty of food and dont need to go hungry. I have a broken leg and ankle so I am inable to go to mettings at the moment. Cant wait till I can xx

hello everyone :D

Hello - I was advised by my brother to join you - I am seriously considering weight loss surgery, and want to read some real life experiences ;-)

hi everyone, im new. Was told about this site from a friend. I joined sw 2 weeks ago, only lost 1lb the first week, was a little gutted because i followed everything to the letter. Its my next weigh in tomorrow.. wish me luck!! :sigh:

Goodluck Marg for your weigh in tomorrow!!!
Don't be disappointed 1lb is still 1lb and you are a step closer to your goal! I've found if you don't lose lots the 1st week sometimes it will come off the 2nd week, so maybe you will get a bigger weight loss tomorrow!!!

Hi savageunicorn!!
Hubby's and Boyf's have no idea how hard it is for us! lol. Many of my weightloss attempts have been scuppered by my 6ft 5' boyf who can eat like a horse!
Also wanted to say Welcome x

Lola k have you tried reductil? it is very good :) i'm only on week one but its working and i thought nothing would work for me other than a gastric band but i'm really trying my best :D

Well, Hi I`m davie...... just joined this site for inspiration really. I am not a member off any weight loss group. I have been overweight for maybe 3 years now, and it feels its all I am judged on...... I have never been accepted for my perssonality only rejected because of the weight. My confidence is rock bottom..... I want to do this for me and my family and to feel happy within myself...... I have been judged so many times by my weight Ive even started using this as a excuse myself any help would be gratefull thanks

Thanks band buddy!

Hi, I just wanted to thank djbp98 for all the support she gave me in hospital on Monday 21/09/09 when we had our gastric bands inserted. Yuo were a god-send and without you I think my night would have been much worse. Keep in touch xxx :)

Hi all! Im new! Im Sam and decided to join you lot not so much for major weight loss now but for help and guidance on losing the last stone or so which seems so difficult right now! Ive gone from 20st 11lb to 14st 11 in 8 and a half months. Id like to get down to roughly 13-13.7 st. Being a tall girl with a big frame im luckily able to carry that little bit more weight! So if anyone has any advice for how I can lose this last bit of stubborn weight before crimbo please let me know :D

hi daviee :) what diets have you tried so far? have you thought about trying slimming world or weight watchers? i'm doing slimming world and using reductil, also counting cals as well helps.

A very warm welcome to everyone here :D:D:D

How are you finding the site so far? Just ask if you are having any difficulty with anything as we have all been new members at one time and appreciate it takes a while to feel familiar with the workings etc.

Incase any of you have not seen this thread yet, here's the link and it will help explain how things work on the site.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Isis x :)

hi my name is alison. I am 42 and live just outside belfast. I have been doing slimming world, on my own not joined a class, since mid august and am 2lbs off my 1st stone (i have 3 to lose in total). Found this site while googling extra easy and thought i'd sign up

hi my name is alison. I am 42 and live just outside belfast. I have been doing slimming world, on my own not joined a class, since mid august and am 2lbs off my 1st stone (i have 3 to lose in total). Found this site while googling extra easy and thought i'd sign up

Hi Alison and welcome to Minimins :D

You are doing brilliantly with your weightloss already and I hope you have had chance to see our slimming world section of the site as well.

Isis xx :)

New here and chanced upon this forum while researching Promax Diet shakes. And here I am! Now all I have to do is work out, eat less, burn more and keep from snacking come 4pm!!

Look forward to being here :)

Hello, I've just found this forum when I was looking for a forum for Slimmers World. I have just started that approach on-line after trying other diets without success. I'm just hoping there's a diet where I can eat what I like and still lose weight! I am particularly interested to read how members on the type of diet are managing the syns.

It's interesting to see how many different diets there are out there and especially good to see the stuggle being worth the effort by people's success stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back