A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am new to this site. Want to lose 3 stones and joined Rosemary Conley last week. Have had struggles like others on this site but am sick of the weight and really want it off. Am giving myself until July 2010 as want to go to America to visit my family. As a mini goal am aiming to lose half a stone by Christmas. Would be very grateful for support and advice.

Well my dear you have come to the right place full of knowledgeable people all going through more or less the same as you all the support you need is all here under one roof!. If you need help just post.

Good Luck with your weight loss journey.;)

Hi Everyone :wavey: this is my very first post so trying to get the hang of everything! I started the Slimfast diet 3 days ago and doing well so far, I had a baby 4 months ago, so trying desperately to shift the baby weight. Happy to be part of this friendly site :D

Hi Everyone :wavey: this is my very first post so trying to get the hang of everything! I started the Slimfast diet 3 days ago and doing well so far, I had a baby 4 months ago, so trying desperately to shift the baby weight. Happy to be part of this friendly site :D

Yay another slim faster!! woop woop

welcome and join us in our section!! loads of info in there. and great inspiration....
good luck...

and good luck to everyone else!!!

Hi Everyone, I found this site when trying to find the syn value of mattersons turkey Rashers....still not found the answer yet...hahah. Given time i'm sure i will find it. i find sites like these very helpful, informative and friendly.
hi shazbyt Turkey rashers are free on red dayand 3 syns per 2 rashers on green day.

Hi my name is Cathy and I have joined as a last resort to see if I can shift this 4 yr old post baby weight:wave_cry:. I turned 40 last week, I tried hard not to be fat and 40 but I was anyway. I tried slimming world before but found the red and green days a bit restrictive as I don't eat too much meat but got fed up of green days by themselves.
I am trying out the extra easy plan with the help of online friends who have succeeded with the diet.I live is a remote part of the highlands where there are no slimming clubs, so joining one is not an option. I'm not wasting money doing it online, Ive tried that elsewhere and it doesnt motivate me so I'm not bothering lol. I will do it myself mainly by reading peoples blogs.
Hope to loose about 3-4 stone in all no target though, but i would like to see in the new year in a nice new skirt a size smaller:D

Hi Cathy, best of luck with your weight loss eforts. I,m Sue, I,ve just started cambridge diet and have done very well my first two weeks,lost 16 lbs. Have had tummy bug and cant get myself back to eating anything, scared that I will undo all the good I have done by being silly.

Hi All

Hi Everyone

I joined as was looking for slimming world forum. I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago and love it. My weight started giving me health problems so looking forward to being healthier.

Love the amount and what you can eat on Slimming World Extra Easy. Love this forum for tips, ideas and support.
:D

Hi Everyone

I joined as was looking for slimming world forum. I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago and love it. My weight started giving me health problems so looking forward to being healthier.

Love the amount and what you can eat on Slimming World Extra Easy. Love this forum for tips, ideas and support.
:D

Hello there Mullerlite welcome, good luck with slimming world ;)

Hi everyone, urm I am a little confused by the site but it will come to me I would think after I read it all. I am inspired by all your weight loss you all seem to be doing so so well and I cant wait to join you!! I have my WLS on 7th November 2009 so havent started pre op yet but love milk and bovril so hoping it will be ok. I am having my op done at Droitwich privately and my surgeon is Dr Amir Khan with surgicare. Praying I have done the right thing!!! However, great believer in what will be will be and well life is not good the way I am so it has to better than this. Thank you whoever setup this site I am excited about experiencing my journey and yours with you all. Thanks. Jayne x

Hi there Jayney welcome to minis, I hope you enjoyed looking around the site. Not long for your op now good luck with that and do keep us posted.

Ellie xxx

thanks Ellie yes not long to go now just had a phone call off my dietician and he sounds great so feel a little more reassured now. I see your doing slimming world I did it for 2 years and lost 2 stone but then stuck. My problem was I wasnt eating enough of the speedy free foods and it really helps to re- read your book, sorry if teaching you to suck eggs but I just saw you had a couple of small gains. x x

thanks Ellie yes not long to go now just had a phone call off my dietician and he sounds great so feel a little more reassured now. I see your doing slimming world I did it for 2 years and lost 2 stone but then stuck. My problem was I wasnt eating enough of the speedy free foods and it really helps to re- read your book, sorry if teaching you to suck eggs but I just saw you had a couple of small gains. x x

Jayney if you havent done so already it might be a good idea if you start a new thread in the weigh loss surgery section and then we can follow your progress there.

Slimming world I am ok with it ive given up smoking aswell and its not helping me right now!!! ;)

Hi guys, my name is Hannah & I'm 20 and starting CD tomorrow - SoleSource. I'm really scared I'm not gonna do it, but am so looking forward to being slimmer :) It's gonna be a long journey - I've got around 7st to loose, but here goes! Wish me luck!

Hi there Hannah welcome to minimins.

Take a good look around the site and maybe start a thread in the CD section easier then for you to ask any questions you may have.

Good Luck with your weight loss journey;)

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and thought id pluck up the courage to write something about myself!

I was originally 14st 7lbs and managed to get down to 12st 4lbs. I did this by counting WW points at home, exercising on my mini trampoline and toning. I felt like a new person but then I celebrated my 31st birthday (a little bit too much), plus went on hols, where once again I indulged too much and have now found myself at a stand still as far as weight loss is concerned. After my over-over indulgence, I'm now back up to 12st 13lbs and finding it a little difficult to get back into the swing of things. :sigh:

I thought that if I admit it in public then it might spur me on! I also thought that some of you lovely people could help me along my way with little tips etc in the hope that i can get my bottom into gear and start dieting again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back