A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, found this site whilst looking for some support for my restart on cambridge :)

Cant believe i have not seen this before, looks like it might be a late night for me :)

Hiya, I'm Errin, 19, scotland
and through googling various things i stumbled upon this site!

I'm on a goal to get skinny!

You all seem really friendly and great :flirt2:

Hi everyone my name is val and i joined slimming world a couple of months ago and have already lost 11 1/2 pounds although i did put half on this week so i though i would look for a forum to join to get some more support look forward to meeting everyone and having a potter about:)

Hi there Dotty welcome to Minimins, I hope you enjoy looking around the site. Good Luck with your weight loss journey. You are doing well so far;)

can't believe how quick the unread post toatl shoots up

Lol, I never manage to read it all.

Might be a good idea to start your own thread in the slimming world forum.

Nebie

Hiya everyone, New to forums for weight loss, am currently on WW thought dont go to meetings anymore. Lost confidence in myself to lose weight. Recently was diagnosed with thyrotoxic syndrome (thyroid overactive to the point where it poisons you) under control now but since being diagnosed my confidence in ever getting back into my size 12 jeans has hit rock bottom! Hoping to make some friend who understands how I feel and who I can hopefully learn a few tips off, and maybe help others a long the way too!

Hi there :welcome: youve come to the right place to make friends and to get support with your weight loss journey.

Good Luck;)

Thanks for the welcome! Good luck with you journey too! :D

Thanks, it might be useful if you start your own thread in the weight watchers forum for maximum exposure in getting some support with the plan etc -Just a thought!;)

Ellie you read my mind!! I just did that, it was more of a grovel I need serious help but hopefully there will be people out there who can give me advice!

Ellie you read my mind!! I just did that, it was more of a grovel I need serious help but hopefully there will be people out there who can give me advice!

Im sure they will good Luck xxx

Hello I am new to this website. I have started my weight watchers's journey only last week. I have whooping 4 stones to lose - but I aim to do this by May 2010 - right in time for my Bday.
I love the idea of the online support - I will need it badly :)

Hello there and :welcome: you will find lots of info and support on here.

Good Luck with your weight loss journey;)

Hi everyone, I'm yet another newbie!

After much fooling of myself, am going back to SW tomorrow and am determined to lose all my weight. Unfortunately, at least now I have the necessary motivation - my health!

I have been trolling through the boards and I am sure I will achieve my goal, especially with the recipes that I have come across so far. Also, everyone in the threads seem really supportive of each other so hopefully this will go a long way to keep me on track.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Lizabeth

Hi,I found this site whilst looking up Overeaters A!I need help and support.I'm 39 married mum of 4 with Arthritis in most joints.I'm overweight and stuck alone in the house most days and have to stop rumaging through the cupboards,I need surgery again in the near future and just want to lighten up.X

Hi Everyone
I first was shown to this site yesterday and have read so many posts. Everytime I think about cooking a meal or snacking I come to the site and get inspired!
Thank you for such a wonderful site... so here is to my second day of my healthy low calorie lifestyle.
I really want to downsize myself!!
Lindsay x

Hi there Lindsay welcome! Good luck with your weight loss journey;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back