A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am also new to this site, I am finding it all a bit confusing but am really enjoying the words of encouragement. I have been trying to add a tickerfactory to my signature but doesnt seem to let me do it and I did post a thread a while ago but didnt seem to process it, so if anyone can help I would appreciate it

Hi! Another newbie here, lol :) I started at Slimming World at the end of September and have lost 12 pounds so far. I really want to try hard this week to get to my first stone award!! I have done SW before, but quit before reaching my target, then gained the weight back!! This time I'm determined to see it to the end and then keep it off. Easier said that done though, huh!! I just found this forum today so haven't had a chance to have a good look around, so off to do that now :)

Hi,

I am Sara, a new mummy as of 10 months ago and a new wife of 3 months ago!!! :D

I want to lose a stone and a half following the Slimming World plan, I will be doing mainly Green Days as I am vegetarian (although I do eat fish).

I am working full time and look after my baby girl and run the house too so I have fallen into bad eating habits (i.e pizza and any other takeaway available!)! However I have bought a slow cooker which I think should help me on my weight loss journey.

Nice to "meet" you all!!

Sara xx

Hi everyone!!!

Im Vicky from Sunny Scotland (lol aye right)

im 26 and a mum to my 2 gorgeous boys Andrew (7) and Calvin (2) I have been with my hubby since i was 17 but been married for just over 2 years.

Im following the wight watchers diet at home and so far i have lost 13 lbs in 4 weeks so its defo working. Im 5 lbs away from my 1st target. So im over the moon.

Look forward to keeping my eyes on everyones weight loss to help spur me on

Vickyx

Hi have just joined your site after looking for yummy recipes that will inspire me. Was on slimming world a couple of years ago and lost over 3 stone. Now trying to go it alone. Its working (haha) can feel my trousers getting looser after only two weeks, didn't think i would have the willpower on my own. Guess I am also learning something new about myself. Life is one big classroom.

Hi Peoples,

Newbie here just joined don't where to begin, I am already doing well and need someone to share it with. I am officially addicted to gym. My weight loss is going in the right direction!!!! I also know what I am doing at the gym with confidance.
Best Claire x

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new......

Hi,

I'm brand new to forums, decided though that this weight loss journey might be easier with buddies and this site seems to be a great place to start.

Looking forward to chatting to you all and reaching the weight loss dream target! :D

xxx

Last edited:
Hi

Hello,

I have signed up today and am not that familiar with how these forum things work!

I'm planning to start weight watchers next week, and hope this website will help motivate me along the way too!!

Hi, I just joined too and I'm starting the Cambridge diet. I also am a bit confused about the forum, could someone let me know where the best place to go is??

Good luck to everyone!!

xxxx

Hey im cat finding it a bit hard gettin to grips with this sit eam on day 2 of cambridge altho have caved in and eaten am doing sole source but have felt really ill an dizzy since i got up had to leave college, am not giving up will continue, has anyone else had this starting the cambridge???? xx

hi everyone, I'm about to start slimming world and found this site on google, I really need some encouragement or I fall off the wagon! :eek:/ Goal is to be slim slim slim or at least not this size! for Glastonbury Fest in June. How do you upload an avatar? and where did you all get your weight ticker things? sooo new i can't work anything!! :eek:)

Im 25 live with my boyfriend of 4 years with a dog, 2 cats a guinea pig and 2 fish :O), we're in South Wales :eek:)

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, Im Sally 35 and an old hand at dieting but this is the first time ive come across this site - its fab and really supportive. Im a weight watcher at heart and ive even been a leader but im fed up of all the points counting etc so im giving Slim Fast a try for a few weeks and see what happens. This is day 3 and so far so good! not hungry and not craving anything...yet! im not sure im eating enough though, think im only having about 800 cals a day. will this have the opposite effect to losing weight? looking forward to getting to know you all and knowing where i can come for support.

Love Sally xxx

new too my second day on here and with slimfast. i`m 28 and mother too a gorgeous 4 year old girl :) i found this website too and loveeeee it. looking at the success stories and reading the threads is inspirational. carry on with the good work :)

seline xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back