A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Laura jade
iv'e been on DC since Sep and lost 32lb
ive had my ups and downs and done some cal counting but love dc i like eating real food..Itsy x

Hi everyone :)

I have just joined too, hoping to lose a few stone, i have had no luck so far by myself so hopefully this site will give me some well needed motivation!

Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Introduction

I'm new here so can anyone help familiarize some of the topics here. I'm starting a new regimen in loosing weight so. I want to do it as natural as posible. Any tips is welcome. Thanks again

Metabolism Rush is a proven rapid weight loss formula. Discover how you can burn fat using techniques the guru's wont tell you about.

My introduction

Hi there everyone, really need to get into this weight loss...I've been so overweight for such a long time and really need some ideas of what to do and where to go. I class myself as an over eater and I have PCOS to just add to my problems:cry:...been reading all the threads about low GI diet but not sure how to get more information on that. Also wondering if something like CD might be good for me to have a really strict set of rules and even my "food" given to me. Ah well, hello everyone anyway...will keep reading
Ali

I'm new too!

Hi! I'm new to the Weight Watchers diet, trying to lose 20lbs! Not sure how to work this site yet but i'll get there!

Just stumbled across this website and really wish I'd found it sooner, reading the stories has given me the push I needed.

ps ... it was a little confusing but reading the getting started post was a great help

Hi all. End of first day on Lipotrim - found this site whilst googling for info - think I might be glad of your support. annes

Hi Irene & other 'Newbies',

Thanks for such a nice welcome...I found this site a couple of weeks ago when I was planning my menus for slimming world (lotsssss of great recipies) and was a little nervous to post being labelled a newbie and all lol...However I am now really excited and realise there are many new newbies on here so I wont be alone or struggle to fit in.

I am a single mum and and been dieting since I was 13 (I am now 28). I have never been sucessful!! I really need to do it this time as my 7 year old highlighted that I was 'FAT'...dont kids always tell the truth! I have been going to the gym for 2 months but not concentrated on my eating so I have only ever sustained my weight.

I have now started slimmining world and on day 3...I am doing it alone as I cant afford the classes so I hope this site can give me the support on the many times I will slip....

6 Stone to loose in 18 months....I have to do this. I want to know what its like to shop in the cool shops like River island, warehouse etc and it will also be nice to not have to go in a shop and look at the back of the rail first to check they have my size before pinning my hopes on buying that cute little top or dress...

Wish me luck and good luck to you all...If anyone wants to buddy up ...I am here!!! :)

New Comp

Hi all :wave_cry:

I'm a newbie and wanted to say hello. Been dieting on and off for years and been doing well on a calorie diet for the past three months:jelous:

I've just signed up to a new diet contest run by a company called Vitagetics. I saw them in the papers a month or two back, and reckon it's worth a shot. Got to start losing weight now tho. Doh!

Anyone else ever entered a slimming contest? You can win a free luxury weekend with this one.

You've been chewing the fat with Captain Slow...
xx

Hi All:wave_cry:
Iv got a 20lbs to loose & hoping to do that with slimming world, goodluck with all your weight loss journeys

I'm newbie too - been fighting the fat since I was a teenager - I'm now 70! On third day of lipotrim - not too bad - need to lose 6 stone at least - its a matter of popping my clogs early if I don't cope with it this time. Think this site is great and hope to get a lot from sharing.

Hi, Everyone my name is Jacquie and I've just joined your merry little group. Have lost weight in the past to my ideal weight, but always managed to just add those to many odd pounds that I guess will nevery go away - until I learn the reason why I emotionally eat in times of stress & heartache. Realizing now its not a diet, persay I need to go on - just to eat more healthy (most) of the time. So once (yet again) I get to my ideal weight in the coming weeks, hopefully this time will be the last time I fall off the cliff back to old habits lol. So please send your uplifting comments to keep me on track. Thanks Jacquie

Hi just come back on here as I joined last year but wasn't sure how to use this site. It is my mission this year to loose weight as in september I turn 30, and want to look FAB at 30, not FAT!! I am on the slimming world plan.

hello!!! :D it's my first day and on a friend recommendation joined this site!! would lov to know how to get an avatar type thing, any ideas? 2010 is going to be the year i get healthy and happy!!:D:flirt2:

Welcome to all new members. You might like to start a new thread and do an introduction or start a diary thread in the section for your diet
Irene xx

hi guys thought id say hello i lost 43lbs with weight watchers 2yrs ago but due to a hip replacement i gained it all back :) so i was told about slimming world.. it seems a lot easier to stick to then weight watchers. i used to go to bed hungry on that plan. so im back at slimming world having gained 5lbs over xmas. yes i annoyed ive gained but im back on it and things seem to be going well. i want to lose this time 45lbs and i know with all ur surport ill do it this time. thanks lushx

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie! I found this site when I googled 'slimming world versus weight watchers'.

I have done weight watchers before. In 2003 I lost over 4 stone and went on to become a leader. I gave up the job (regretfully) in 2008.

I had already let my weight slip a bit in recent months, but unfortunately before Christmas I had a bad fall which left me unable to drive or walk for several weeks and the weight has piled on. :mad:

I had hoped to join a gym in January but unfortunately my accident has delayed this, so it is time for a club. I know weight watchers works, however I am thinking it might be time for a fresh start with Slimming World.

What do you all think?

Last edited:
hi sugarbabe i lost over 3 stone with weight watchers.. i agree it works but its very disciplined .. that why i love slimming world. i dont feel hungry and its gr8. lushx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back