A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi wendy.. I'm also newish to this site and have been just flitting around and dipping in and replying, but I also find the site abit muddling.. I see people are saying theres good receipes for instance, but I dont know where to go to find them, or where to go next.. theres loads of good stuff on here but I dont seem to be able to work out a ' plan' on the site, if you know what I mean ? For instance, is there a place for me, with no 'diet' only my own to follow ?.. I dont know.. anyway, whatver you choose, good luck !

Hi,all i'm new too.you name it iv'e tried it. poor health at mo, need to lose at least two stone. my dh said here we go again and that i won't do it. need a friend who can support me and me them.x
3.gif

Hello all!

I had the ultimate 'can't even look in the mirror' moment this morning and found y'all looking for motivation. I've put on almost 30 pounds in the past 2+ years--none of my clothes fit, I'm tired all the time, and also have the rotten luck of having my thyroid gland blasted when I was diagnosed with Grave's disease...which is a whole other forum worth of woes!

But I believe in the power of community and from what I've read so far this looks like a good one.

Welcome Elizabeth =) Wishing you lots of luck on your weight loss!

Everybody is so nice and friendly here! definately keeps you motivated to do it

x

Hi Im Lazza
Started Slimming World in January, new to MiniMins, introduced by a friend. Having difficulty orientating myself around the site, but will get there soon I'm sure xx

Im new!!!

Hi All,
Im new to this site aswell, been on SW for 3 weeks now and i found this site by putting a question about SW into google and ive was fancinated by all of the stories and support on here!!!
ps - does anyone know how i can get a "weight loss Ticker" id love to be able to see my weight loss going down!!! if anyone could help id be really grateful! I agree with Lazza, the naviagtion of the site is taking a wee bit of getting used to, but im sure ill get the hang of it soon enough!! xxxxx

Hi, another newbie here! Giving Slimming World a shot. Need to lose quite a bit and now I've finished breastfeeding I feel I can give it my all.

Jude x

Hi, Im back again after not looking at site since over a week ago.. good luck to everyone !

Hello everyone, 3 days and counting for me, still trying to get my head round this plan, came across this site looking for low syn treats! I love reading all the comments and advice

Hi, i've just registered, but i've looked at this site ALOT since starting slimming world in january. Everyone offers great advise so i thought its about time i joined in! xxx

Hi

I am hoping to start Lipotrim in 2 weeks (after my husband's birthday meal!!) I have put on 3 stone in the past 12 mths and I am hoping to get back into my clothes (I am living in one pair of jeans he he!)

Good luck to everybody, this forum is great and the support everyone gives is really good!! :D

Hi Nicola, Good luck! Ive found this site really useful (especially for meal ideas!!!)
xxx

Starting tomorrow :)

Hi everyone,

I'm starting my first time with Lipotrim tomorrow and can't wait :)
I feel I'm prepared and am in the right mindset to do this. I know it will be tough but I'm ready. I will probably be on here looking for support quite a lot though so just wanted to say hello :)

Good Luck! <Hugs> xxx
Im sure youll find this site as useful as I have!

Mmmmm

Just been to the chemist and started on Lipotrim :) Just had the chicken soup and I thought it was really nice! Now I have always been told I have weird taste when it comes to food so maybe it's just me but I am certainly looking forward to doing this now knowing that I'm going to enjoy the sachets hehe.

Hiya

Hiya,

I have just joined in this forum. Theres some fantastic info on here , I am glad to have found it:jelous:. Ive got 3 stone to lose ...a bit daunting, looks like theres lots of inspiration on here Thank you

S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back