A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
I am looking forward to joining this community and sharing all our stories in the wonderful world of food. I want to hear all your breakdowns and breakthroughs on your journey and laugh, cry and hold your hands through it all. Let's celebrate every milestone on our way to awesome health!
xox

Hi everyone - new to this site today. I found you all while googling lipotrim, which I started a week ago today and have already used nine pounds doing :) I look forward to all the support I can get and give. I'm basically trying to get back to the weight I was before I had my baby - four years ago! I know I probably won't get back there, but even to ten stone would be ok at this point after so long ha ha.

Hi

Hi, just joined today because I could do with some support to help me shift these last stubborn pounds!

While my friends have been brilliant, telling me 'You don't need to lose weight' is not really helping!

I started last june 09 at 11stone 5lbs with a BMI of 27. I'm currently 9stone 13lbs and would like to get to nine and a half stone by my 21st birthday on June 23rd :D I gave myself a year to do it because I thought it would be more likely to stay off if I did it slowly... I think this is probably the most patient I have ever been!!! :D

Hi everyone. Just found this website and thought I would give it a go. Doing slimming world since 11th January but going it alone at home Lost 12lbs so far so i'm fairly happy. I look forward to "chatting" and getting some advice:wavey:

Hi there!

Hi everyone, I too am new. I have enjoyed reading the messages and decided to join in:D

Really looking forward to getting to know others on this journey to weight loss. Sharing the good and the bad bits and best of all sharing willpower!!

I have lost almost three stone so far and I am getting closer to the half way point. Most of the weight has been lost through Slimming World but I stalled for quite a few months over Christmas. Recently I have been using the meal replacement shakes from Tesco and it has restarted my weight loss. So rather than classes I will be using the forum to record my progress and I am excited!

Managed to walk 2.5 miles this morning in the sunshine so for the first time in weeks I am feeling motivated Hurra :)

My name is Amber. I'm 22 yrs old. Started about two weeks ago and i've lost about 12 lbs. I have a lot to lose but right now my goal is to get to 240 from 296 currently.No specific time limit just wanna get thinner the healthiest way possible :) -- A.

Hi. Goodness only knows if I'm doing this right.
Need to lose weight for the summer (again!). Seems to be the same every year but gets tougher and tougher because each time I put it back on again.

Hi Pinkflower,
I don't think we are allowed avatars at first. We have to 'earn' them by making 20 postings.
(See the thread below this one) It's taking me a while to get the hang of it too!

Hey everyone. Starting (again) today!!! Been dieting literally for 40 years since being a teenager. Tried Lighter Life, Atkins, original Slimming Magazine Club (got to goal), Weight Watchers numerous times (got to goal only the first time), slimfast, calorie-counting. Oddly never tried Slimmers World as never liked the look of the diet sheets and cannot do any diet that says eat until you feel full cos I never feel full. Ever. Also flirted with bulimia and excess use of laxatives out of desperation but haven't yet resorted to pills (not that I haven't been tempted and would never judge those that do) or surgery. Need to lose 60lbs of blubber but cannot bear thought of joining another club so I'm hoping that belonging to a forum may be a new approach. I said I'd never be fat and fifty - here's hoping I won't be fat and sixty.

Hi everyone, I've consulted this website a couple of times for recipes, and after scanning through it again today I thought I'd join, support always helps doesnt it??
Anyway heres to making new friends and reaching our goals,
Mand

Hi guys,

I am new to the site and also finding it a little confusing, but do want to get the hang of it. Ive now tried many diets and have not succeeded on any! I have the passion to do it but not the will power! Now with 7 stone to lose, I've got to do it but need lots of advice and support to keep me going. I dont feel I get this from my family at the moment, which is not helping. My boyfriend is 100% supportive but I find my mum isnt because she has lost 6 stone on Weight Watchers but now rather than helping people, she puts them down! It is rubbed in my face all the time and this does not help me as I just turn to food!!!

Please, please support me! I want to do this! Not only for myself but I want to look stunning for my partner.

Leighann

Good luck Leighann.

Good luck Leighann!!! you can do it!!!!! xxx

Hi :)
I'm Jess, only joined here the other day but have been on the slimming world diet for a while. Just wanted to say hello!
xx:)

Hi Everyone. Also new here, and a little confused.
Been very up and down with snacking and lack of exercise, decided i need a bit of support. Offically started-again, a month ago and so far lost 9 lb but wanna keep going in the right direction.
This week started running, done 2 and a half miles over the last 2 days, and although its tough feels great after i have offically ran it.
Just wanna keep going in the right direction before summer and my 21st.
Everyone on here seems to be doing well and very supportive :).

Hi everyone......names joe.....new here too:) started slimming world in Feb weighing in at 21 stone 5 :cry:Got such a huge way to go, and I mean huge! So far lost 1st 4lb.....hope you guys can help me out along the way........I need all your support....this is a big journey for us all. Good luck to everyone! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back