A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone!
it's lovely to hear all your stories and feel part of a group all aiming for the same ultimate goal. i've been using this forum for 2 weeks and i still have no idea what i'm doing but i'm finding it so helpful and everyone seems lovely. good luck to everyone on your weight loss journeys :)

melanie
x x x

Good Luck Melanie!! x

Amanda

Hi. I am new. Joined Weighwatchers on Wednesday 17th March (2 days ago).
I am doing well so far (early days i know).
I have a few weddings and parties this year and do not want to be in my size 16 maternity jeans for that!!! (my baby is 4 months old and im still in the jeans!)
Got my heart set on a nice little black dress!! So my first wedding is July and i am eally hoping i might have lost about 28 lbs by then. sounds so scary to say that as im worried about failing! However it feels good to get it said on here. I cant not do it now can i? lol!!
Feel very inspired by your stories on here guys. Wish me luck!!
:family2:

Hi, i new here too, aking me a while to figure out how to get around site, but im sure i will work it out with the amount of time im on here!
I have been dieting/trying to loose wieght for years but especially the last 5 (when i had kids).
I started Go Lower last october and have lost 5 stone! so now have a few lbs left and to maintain the weight loss.
Good luck everyone!

hiya my names keliegh. i was just searching diet advice on google and stumbled upon this website. my main reason for joining a forum is support.
i currently at slimming world iv lost 10 pounds but its coming of slowly. i have 5 and a half stone to loose and im determind this is the year i do it. however this is easier said than done im a comfort eater and im hopeing visiting this place will help me focus on my end target

there really is some great inspiration here
:p

hi irene n every 1..i just joined a moment ago..feeling gud abt it:p
moreover i m new to this whole thing so i would need help guys....!
Btw i am ash and joined majorly coz of my weight issues in particular i m 23 n i need some help !due to some reasons i have been depreesed like hell and as a result my weight has jumped from 59 kgs to 80 kgs...would u believe that and that is around in 4 months i guess!
i have gone so damn lazy...i cnt join gym or nythng ....i wonder how am i ever going to fit in my pants???i hve in a way lost my urge to luk better or anythng i want to change for good and may be just may be all of u guys could help me out in this struggle!:confused:

hi am tracy started my diet 3 weeks ago i lost 4 pounds the 1st week 3 pounds the 2nd week looking for ideas in wat to eat fed up of eating the same things

Hi, I'm new here, have been doing WW for a couple of months, found this website whilst I was surfing the net and found it very helpful

Hi,
I'm MiniDom and today I started a diet. But i really don't want to go to a club or anything as history has taught me that my body is really good at adjusting to a lower calorie intake and my weightloss grinds to a halt.

I have decided to use a slightly different method that has worked for my eldest daughter. She used slimfast 3 days a week and ate healthily for the 3 days and whatever she fancied on the 7th day.

I am hoping that my body will not know whether it is coming or going!

First 6 hours have been very easy!

Hi, I'm new to this site. I've been slimming off and on since forever and have found I've had the most success with Slimming World. I dislike paying a weekly meeting fee though (it seems mad to pay someone a fiver just to weigh me!) though I appreciate the discipline does focus the mind. I'm a stone more than I like to be (at 5ft 2.5ins, I currently weigh 10st but like to be around 9st) so I'm planning on following the SW diet.

:)Hi everyone im new to all this but not new to the diet clubs. Ive tried alot of different ones but have not managed to stick to them. I have however ordered my shakes from advidlite as i was going to go back to c.d but was told to check out the advitlite site as it was alot cheaper. So ive pigged out on the chocs and now ready to start the long road to getting slim. good luck with everyones plans:)

Hi,
Im new today! been thinking about doing sw for a while, especially after not being able to fit into any trousers(whilst realising my clothes hadnt shrunk in the wash)so decided its time to take action.
Im mostly sure on the rules and have read some posts which have been really helpful, but could do with some help on the way. I have a severe sweet tooth which i find hard to control xx

Hi all

I have just joined today, watching what i eat, joining slimming world on 31/3, anyone else type 1 diabetic tried it, had a look at my mums book, this extra easy thing sounds too good to be true!

carla

Me too, i find caramel snack a jacks and muller light yogurts good, chocolate orange is the best for sweetness

Last edited:
Please help me stick to my diet

Hi everyone

Just found this site and thought it looked good so joined straight away - please excuse any mistakes I make.

I started doing the Diet Chef diet through QVC on the 9th January 2010 and have lost 2 stone so far (and also had 2 weeks in Gran Canaria when I ate what I wanted)! I have tried most of the diets going and find this is the easiest one yet.:D Living on my own it's easy to pop a sachet in the mirowave and cook a few vegetables.

However, I know my weight loss will slow down now and would appreciate your help to keep me going. I look forward to getting to know you all.:)

Hello!

Hi, I'm new. Been doing slimming world at home for a year and lots of exercise. Problem is that i have gained weight in the past couple weeks and dont know why?! Doing aerobics classes a week and diet hasnt changed, dunno what happened and need advice. Thanks!:)

Hi all,
I'm new to the site, found it while googling weight loss info. I intend to start my diet tomorrow, I don't want to be on any particular diet just healthy eating and more excerise are a definate must for me.
I'm looking for any tips you all might have or even just support when the going gets tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back