A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, my name is Rachael and I started xenical on Friday! found the site and it seemed really friendly! ive got a underactive thyroid so always struggled with my weight. i am also lactose intolerant! Im only 26 and i think i am falling apart lol. Im hoping to shed about 2-3 stone!
any advise or info would be gratefully accepted!

Take care

Rach

x

Hi Rach,

Welcome to MiniMins and I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Just click on the link below and it will bring you to the Xenical forum...

http://www.minimins.com/xenical/

I see some are using Xenical in conjunction with doing another diet like WW, SW etc.

If you start a thread the Xenical forums I am sure someone who is using Xenical will be able to help out.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Hiya!

Hi I'm Laura, I am starting Slimming World tomorrow-I have already lost 17lbs on the atkins diet but it's really killing me to carry on with it. I have done slimming world before and have been succesful. I am getting married in June and want to lose a least another stone to get into my size 12 dress!! Any help or advice is welcomed and am really willing to give this a good go! good luck all you other newbies , Love Lol xx

Hi Laura,

Welcome to MiniMins and congratulations and well done on your weight loss 17lb off is very impressive!:happy096:

Apart from this week the weather should be getting warmer and the long stretch in the evenings it will make all the easier to get out walking and collect some body magic rewards along with your SW rewards for losing weight.

Fingers crossed by June you will have all your weight off and looking great on your wedding day, so exciting for you and your dress will provide plenty of motivation for your weight loss journey.:love047:

Click on the link below and it will take you to the SW forums.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/

If you need any help please ask.

Hi am just starting today am a 32 year old wife and mother to 2 beauitful girls reeana 3 and chantelle 11 .
AM 17st 2 lb so i have quite a bit to lose but .
I started xenical today as well as due to some health problems the doctor wants the weight off .
So any help and tips would be great .

Good luck to all who is on the road to weight loss xx

first time

Just wanted to say hi
been trying to lose weight forever seem to lose it then put it all back on again.fingers crossed this time will be different :break_diet:;)

hi i have tried xenical myself but somehow i dont get the results im hoping for .
Even taking xenical /healthy eating and losads gym i still only lose 2lb a week , any ideas why plzzz ?

Last edited:
Hi I am new here.....due to start the exante diet and Yambabe told me about your forum....
looking forward to seeing everyones stories and weight loss..

Hi I'm new and just getting Easter out of the way before really knuckling down t ww.I want to feel totally different by christmas but it feels like a real mountain to climb !

Evening all, new to this as you can guess. Joined Slimming World 5 weeks ago and have lost 8lb so far! Found this site whilst googling syn values, looked good so thought I would join. Got about another stone to go to fit into my dress for my best friends wedding in Aug so fingers crossed x

I am just wondering why i cant post threads?

You will see the New Thread button when you click into a forum on the top and bottom of the page.

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button
newthread.gif

Hello everyone,

I am new i joined tonight and have posted on the PCO's forum but by the looks of it no one is on there at the mo.

A bit about me. I have am engaged and living with my partner of 6 years. I found out 2 years ago that i have severe pcos and a Bicornuate uterus and since then have been ttc for 18 months with no success. I did weight watchers last year and with a struggle lost 2 stone but it sts for ages then slowly crept on and so i got very disheartened and gave up. So i am back trying to do it again as before i go to be referred to the gynea and then get sent away being told it is because of my weight i want to loose 3-4 stone. I know it is going to be a battle but i am trying to be determined and look forward to all your advice and support you can hopefully all be willing to give me.

I look forward to your replies and getting to know you all. Sorry for th essay x

Hi all, starting Lipotrim tomorrow. Have done it before but failed and now really need to get myself in gear for my health (looking fantastic will be a bonus too!!!). Currently 13.4 and would like to be 10.

Welcome purple patch and good luck, hope you see results soon!!

If you have already decided on a diet you could always start a diary thread in the right section. Good luck to new members

Irene xx

helloo everybody

i have been registered for a while and pop on now and again.
This time im here to stay! I have alot of weight to lose and have joined a sw class Tues so not had first weigh in yet.
My eldest son is getting married end of Sept so want to lose weight for that and ive been made a gramma only last week for the first time!! Totally overwhelmed by the expereince I want to be around for more I need to take my weight problem seriously. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone this site is totally inspirational thank you x

Hi!

Hi there
Another newbie who has found inspiration from the folk on here. Just starting on my journey, and have had the shock of my life to realise that I weigh even more than I could have dreaded!

Hey ho.... Its given me even more of a shove in the right direction..... onwards and upwards!

;)

Hiya guys, im new to this site but started Lipotrim 4 days ago and found this forum has really really helped spur me on when at times ive almost given up! Im really happy there is a place I can not only share my experience and offer support but also recieve the same in return!Today is the first day that I havent thought about giving up so hopefully im on my way to Ketosis!
Anyways il keep you all updated as I love seeing how well everyone is progressing with there weight loss on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back