A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
How fabulous!

I've been dieting off and on all my life and I'd just like to say what a brilliant website this is! Whoever designed it deserves a MASSIVE pat on the back. It's a great source of advice and support so thank you ever so much!

Anna :)

I've been dieting off and on all my life and I'd just like to say what a brilliant website this is! Whoever designed it deserves a MASSIVE pat on the back. It's a great source of advice and support so thank you ever so much!

Anna :)

Totally agree this is a fab site and im so glad i found it today!! Im about to start my jorney on the Cambridge Diet and will no doubt need this site more than ever! Thank you to whoever set this up!! xxx

Hi everyone,

I know its probably already been explained in either this thread or another one but I have had no luck in finding an answer to my question.

The question is how do you thank people or have to do to be thanked by other people?

Thanks guys Helen x

hi people! im new here, and i've only just started my diet, but im hoping to lose a couple stones. also, where do you get those nifty tickers from? i tried going to the site but it says i need a pin no.

hi people! im new here, and i've only just started my diet, but im hoping to lose a couple stones. also, where do you get those nifty tickers from? i tried going to the site but it says i need a pin no.

When you start a new ticker for yourself you need to enter a pin number, this is the same pin number you will use every time you go back to update your weight loss.

If you forget it you will have to make a new ticker.

Click on the link below and it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.:)

Hi everyone,

I know its probably already been explained in either this thread or another one but I have had no luck in finding an answer to my question.

The question is how do you thank people or have to do to be thanked by other people?

Thanks guys Helen x

You need 50 posts before you have the privelege to use a Thanks button.

You now have 51 posts so you should be able to see a thank you button on other peoples posts.

Those posts without a thank you button will be more than three days old, as after three days the button disappears from old posts.

good luck to you!!!you CAN do it!!!

Hi I am a newbie too, thought I would come here for some inspiration and good reading, thanks everyone for putting your diaries etc on they help a lot to :) Right now the hard work, I need motivation and and need to keep up my 4lb first week weight loss at SW.

Hi.
Im 22, been on Exante for 4 days now - im doing fine, not the most fun thing in the world but Ive been wanting to lose weight for along time.
Im around 15 st and I wanna lose 2 stone in 4-5 weeks, I was wondering if this is a possibility?
I do around 20 mins work out everyday, usually running or a bike ride and im on the total solution, 3 meal replacements per day.
Thank you

I'm a newbie too,
been dieting on and off for years. This time, 'I'm gonna do it' and stay there.
Good luck to everyone and hope to hear from you aong the weight loss journey!

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie. I found this site when doing some research on Exante. I have ordered my first month's supply and am starting on Monday. I'm getting married in September and I really don't want to look back on my photos and feel sad that I look fat in them....I WILL do this!!

Hi im Toni, im 24 i have 3 children and need to lose weight drastically firstly for my health and to be the size i used to be.

xx

Hi
I'm also new - I've been reading the posts on the site for a week or so - I find them so inspirational. I'm on week 8 of LighterLife - sticking with it but some days I feel like I'm climbing a mountain and can only take one step at a time. Lost 34.5 lbs so far, 38.5 lbs to go.
x

Last edited:
Hi. I'm new on here although I have been browsing the posts for some time, I thought I'd join up.
I started on slimming world 4 weeks ago at home alone, and have lost 8lb. It's not been that difficult, but I'm losing momentum now as I am getting bored with it. I only do green as I don't eat red meat and don't like fish so can't really do red and don't understand what 'extra easy' is! I've been all over the place in the past with my weight but now I am trying to shed some weight it seems reluctant to shift! My aim is to be at least a stone lighter (in total) by the end of June but i'm probably setting myself up to fail............................... we'll see nearer the time I suppose. I hope to get some much needed support and inspiration from this forum, along with some company on my long and lonely journey

Been looking on here for ages, joined SW in January and am hoping to get a shiny purple sticker tonight!!! Recipe section is ace, just made the Giant Jaffa cake to take to class tonight as we are doing a taster session

Good luck Eliza for tonight and fingers crossed you get your purple sticker tonight.

The Jaffa Cake sounds yummy:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back