A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there, i'm a newbie to this site. must admit, i love it already!!! i've been doing slimming world since i fell pregnant with my little girl and was only a stone heavier when i was full term. she's 8 weeks now and i've lost 1st and 2lbs since she was born, (i've deducted her birth weight by the way, or that'd be cheating, lol). now just to get off the baby weight from my first kiddie, lol. it's gonna be tough as i put on 5st with him. was wondering how to add my slimming world awards to my profile so they show up on these posts?
hope you all lose well this week........
Big smileys to all
Carrie x

Congratulations Carrie on your new baby girl and well done on losing 1st 2lbs :happy096:

Click on the links below and copy the award stickers into your signature.

If you don't see the ones you want here you can always copy them from someone else or ask as I am sure someone will help you out.

How do I add award stickers to my signature?

You take the address from the Slimming World site and change the numbers.

This is the URL for whole stones:
http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelin...es/1_stone.jpg

Then change the number to which ever award you want:
http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelineonline/images/awards_images/2_stone.jpg

Then do the same with the half awards:
http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelin...half_stone.jpg

Again change it to what you want;
http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelineonline/images/awards_images/3_half_stone.jpg

Then to add to your signature, click this button:

signature-1.jpg

Then copy and paste the address of the award you want into the pop-up box;

pasteUrl.jpg

You’re done! Repeat for each award you want (just be aware you have a character limit)

sigDone.jpg

I found the above on the thread below.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...orld-faqs.html (Slimming World FAQ's)

Or copy and past the rewards you want from other members...

Hi Just saying hello to everyone. Im just starting my diet or life style change today. I've tried diets before but had very little luck and just been diagnosed with underactive thyroid so thats probably the reason. Now im getting help with that i should be able to do it this time and I am confident i can. I know the best way to do it is with support tho and thats why ive joined this to support other people and get support myself. Im retaking my wedding vows in 18 months which gives me plenty of time to get the wait down sensibly and so i can look as hot as my husband does. wish me luck and good luck to everyone who's trying to loose weight. :)

newbie 1st week

Hi to all my fellow dieters.

I am new to this site. And want to say a big thank you for the inspiration you have all given me during my first week on Lipotrim.

The first week was tough but after reading all your stories and the weight loss that you have all achieved, it gave me the determination to not slip off the wagon.

I have had my first weigh in and have lost 9Lbs. I am now walking around with a big smile on my face and looking forward to my next weigh in.

So to everyone a big thank-you for your posts. The joys and the sorrows of dieting.

GinaG

thanks for that. do you also know when i will have a higher character limit so i can post my goals on too. or is that something else?

thanks for that. do you also know when i will have a higher character limit so i can post my goals on too. or is that something else?

When you have 50 posts the software will take about an hour to update your privileges and you will have enough room to post your goals etc.

Hi all, I've just joined the site tonight.
Just getting the hang of finding my way around!!

I'm very new to the whole weight loss thing, so if anyone has any helpful hints then send them this way!! :)

thanks once again x

Hi all im alice im 16 and i am currently 15st 7lb, i started taking weight loss seriosly 51 days ago and counting :) i was 16st 8lb so hopefully im doing well :) x

Welcome Alice, I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Well done on your excellent weight loss:happy096:

Hello everyone

I’m Shazza, 35 from the UK.

I was a member here a while ago but lost my way and am now back again as I’ve decided I am going to finally do something about my weight as am fat and miserable at the moment!

I’m doing Slimming World but doing it at home as I have the books and not going to the classes as I can’t really afford them. This is my first week on the plan, I started properly last Friday so I suppose this Friday will be my first weigh in – eek!

When I’m not counting syns or suchlike I can be found with a camera in my hand as my hobby is photography.

Looking forward to ‘meeting’ you all and hopefully losing some weight along the way!

Welcome back Shazza and best of luck with your weigh in on Friday, I hope you have a good result!

Hello lovely people! I stumbled across this site when searching for weight watcher support networks.
I joined WW this evening, I think it's my last chance at trying to shed the baby weight (which 2 years down the line, I really shouldn't be calling baby weight) I gained when pregnant with Poppy.
I'm currently at 14st5lbs, taking it half a stone at a time. Just had my last big blow out on food! Starting the big change tomorrow.
Hope everyone is well and good luck to anyone in my position.
Sophie
X

Hiya Sophie....good luck with the baby weight......im in the same situation, my daughter is 2 on the 19th .....and have loads to lose..... good luck

Thank you Sonkie.
Could you help me? I'm trying to edit my avatar, but it won't give me the option of uploading one. The only already highlited option is 'do not use an avatar'
How can I rectify this?
Thank you!

X

Hi Sophie,

Welcome to MiniMins:welcome:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

(How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Please read the link below as it will help you make your way around...

http://www.minimins.com/introduction...-minimins.html (New Members Guided Tour Of MiniMins!!!)

Heyy

Hey guys, I'm new today. Want to loose the weight as im fed up of people giving up seats on the bus because they think im pregnant... this is a massive wake up call to loose the weight!:cry:
Any top tips for this site then people?:)

Hello, so, I'm new.
I stumbled across this site wandering around the internet looking for low fat recipes. My main reason for joining is to help me keep up my motivation, and to make me accountable. By putting up my weight n how much I'm losing I figure I'll have to keep on losing weight to save me from embarrassment.
Anywho, hope to see you all around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back