A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, i kept finding this site on google while looking for syn values so i thought i would join.
i joined the slimming world diet in january and im finding it very easy to follow. i am looking forward to looking up some recipes. :D

Hi all I have just signed up, and hoping for some insperation when I start my diet. i am starting the cambridge diet on saturday, as this is my last resort, otherwise gastric banding is my only option after this. Good luck to everyone.

cheers

xxx

Hi everyone, I have been on WW since February this year and have lost 25 1/2lb.. Really starting to struggle with getting the last 7 or so lbs off and came accross this site while looking for inspiration!! Any advice welcome. x

Hi all

Found this site while looking for information on the Dukan Diet. Was very successful with the slimming world diet. Started 3 years ago went from 15st 1lb to 11st 4lb but now the weight has started to creep back to 12st 12lb. So this Sunday I am starting the Dukan Diet. So far I have found some great threads here.

Cheers All
Kerie (Kezzah)

Need to step it up a gear!

Have been a Slimming World member since last October and have lost over 3 stone so far, mostly following the Extra Easy plan.

I always try to just look at the next milestone as I don't like to think how much further I have to go overall, but I've got at least as much again to lose.

Thing is, I'm starting to get a bit jaded now and don't always find it easy to keep focus. Consequently my weight loss rate has slowed down.

I decided to join to see if some extra moral support will help. (I have also developed some fab recipes that I'll share at some point).

So, see you around! K x:D

Hi, I'm new here. I'm on my thousandth weight-loss mission! Lost my pregnancy weight, but just tried a dress on that I know I wore when I was 6 months pregnant with my middle child (only in 2008 so not that long ago!) and it was tighter on me now. Not impressed.

I have about 4-5 stone to lose, depending on what size I am when I get there. Ideally I'd like to get down to a size 14, but to be perfectly honest, if I could just get to a size 16 (ie not squeezing into them!) I would be happy!

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Hi, I have just found this site after searching for Slimming world meringue recipes. I am hoping that I will get lots of good tips and ideas from you all!!

Hi!

I love this site...only registered yesterday and I've got a stack of recipes and tips and syn values :)

I rejoined SW last night...lost 4½ stone 4-5 years ago and probably a stone crept back on. So started myself and lost some but want that 'following a plan and someone is there to help me' feeling lol

Look forward to posting

Jo xx

Hi I joined a while ago have not posted much, bit confused how everyone had wonderful profiles, but I didnt read all the information provided when you join so I am going to do this now and then post post post. Its a BRILLIANT site, thank you so so much. I am currently doing SW and have lost 16.5lbs still got another stone to go.

Hi all,

I am starting Lipotrim in a few days- enough is enough I am so unhappy. I need to lose about 5 stone I think so hopefully I will succeed this time. Lasted 9 days on Lipo the last time and copped out after losing 11lbs. This time I mean business!! Love the site it's great for support, inspiration and tips. Hope I get to know you all.

-Steff

Hi and welcome Im also quite new, reg in jan but have only just started to join in forum, Im still learning my way around follow the how to add tracker it was really easy to follow and Im no computer genius and I mananaged it !! what diet are you doing? hope you have a good day remember 1 day at a time! Im struggling at the mo so Im doing hour by hour!!!

Good luck on your LP journey finding this site really helpfull and supportive when the going gets tough. Lots of good ideas and advice, abit tricky to navigate at first, found the tutorials usefull.Hope your first week goes well. Keep in touch.

Hi all I am new as well

Hi All, I found this site as well on google.
I am now "officially" obese as I have reached a bmi of 30 and not proud of it of course.
I have decided to start Lighter life and have to loose at least 2 stones and half...:wave_cry: Tried other diets in the last 10 years but never got a durable weight loss...I am a bit afraid :eek:as lighter life total is quite drastic but I can't wait to see results and more than that sort out my issues with food.
I am starting after my holidays (hope not to gain another 5 kilos by then) on the 13th of July...
Can't wait to start working on my new "me" hopefully a new minime:)

Hi, i have just joined weight watchers 2 weeks ago, i have lost a total of 13 lbs already, i am happy about this because i have still been eating my favourite food...takeaway! obviously not many though!

My question is does it get harder the longer you do it?

Welcome all new comers, hope ur all feeling optamistic, thats the most important thing for me making sure im motivated n that i remeber how bad i want it!
Azrael, i know exactly what you mean but it was a turning point for me and it was the start of me slowly making lifestyle changes, just recently hit the 1 stone wight loss mark, that felt really really good.
I know some websites say dnt weigh youself every day but i do and it means that throughout the day my motivation to stay away from the bad foods is making sure that the scale has a lower number on it the next morning, also for this method u have to have an electric scale so u can see the decimal because it make a bigggg difference!
Good luck everyone and stay strong n motivated!!!...

Hi just registered i'm on the slimming world plan, this site is amazing will be a regular on here.
Lindsey

Hi there, just stumbling around at the minute but hoping to become a regular poster soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back